iPhone 4 screen accuracy?

radtechy

Contributor
Bronze
Jul 20, 2011
I was thinking about getting one. How accurate is the screen for texting? Is it better than the AT&T iPhones? Does the auto correct go overboard?

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk

IllusionEntity

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 3, 2010
Borough Green, Kent, UK
I was thinking about getting one. How accurate is the screen for texting? Is it better than the AT&T iPhones? Does the auto correct go overboard?

The iPhone 4's screen( for me ) is spot on. Never could put the iPhones screen down.

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

radtechy

Contributor
Bronze
Jul 20, 2011
I wasn't too wild over the att 3g and 3gs but they may have made it better since.

Any other opinions

IllusionEntity

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 3, 2010
Borough Green, Kent, UK
Yeah, the Retina display on the iPhone 4 is the best screen available in the industry to date. Crispest and clearest screen have ever used, I have also used super amoled and it doesn't come close to the retina display. The iPhone 4 is very fast. Still today people compare all new Android phones to the iPhone 4 even though it has been out a year. It is the industry leader and king. Nuff said

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Yeah, the Retina display on the iPhone 4 is the best screen available in the industry to date. Crispest and clearest screen have ever used, I have also used super amoled and it doesn't come close to the retina display. The iPhone 4 is very fast. Still today people compare all new Android phones to the iPhone 4 even though it has been out a year. It is the industry leader and king. Nuff said

Don't beat around the bush; how do you really feel?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
iPhone screen is very responsive and accurate. The Verizon and AT&T models have the same level of accuracy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Syamil

Bronze
Jan 31, 2011
Singapore
I agree. iPhone 4 is still king of the hill when it comes to touchscreen smartphones. I didn't regret one bit spending $888 on the iPhone 4 without contract.