iPhone 4 Stuck in Restore Loop :(

thilan

Mar 9, 2012
im really stuck on this situation and i worsted 12hrs but nothing works
im not getting any error massages its just same as john_t situation how can i fix this please help :(
im on windows 7 and i tried lots of times to restore to ios 5.1 but nothing helps
i didn't installed wifi sync or anything i did tries totally uninstalling iTunes and back to install but nothing helps
what should i do? :(

Suzanne

Jan 26, 2012
TN
I am having the same problem but I don't think I have WiFi installer installed. How can I check to be sure?

Kgd0630

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 8, 2010
Anderson, SC
5.1 killed my phones none of these fixes worked, it was a trip to Apple for a new phone. I tried on a different pc and cable to confirm phone issue.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
im really stuck on this situation and i worsted 12hrs but nothing works
im not getting any error massages its just same as john_t situation how can i fix this please help :(
im on windows 7 and i tried lots of times to restore to ios 5.1 but nothing helps
i didn't installed wifi sync or anything i did tries totally uninstalling iTunes and back to install but nothing helps
what should i do? :(
I am having the same problem but I don't think I have WiFi installer installed. How can I check to be sure?
Please post the iTunes error codes you guys are getting.

Mukhzamel

Apr 12, 2012
I'm glad I could help some people out here. :) It took me at least 6 hours to isolate the problem and I was going crazy, myself.
Hi there Europa,

I just wanted to say thank you so so so much for your information.. Ive been trying to crack this problem for also nearly 6 hours now .. and at about 1:18am Malaysia time, I've manage to break the cycle of this stupid issue.. Your info in the wi fi sync really helped a lot.. I believe not many know about this.. and your guide is the only one and only solution that solved it for me!

Really thankful for you help..

Just wanted you to know that.. you saved my iPhone and probably some money spent on repairing it at the store..

Thank you.. If you ever decide to travel into Malaysia be sure to look me up.. i'll bring you around.. thats a promise :D

maha khan

Oct 16, 2012
hi please help me on my iPhone i am trying to restore my iPhone 4 im using windows 7 and my restoration freezes when its almost the end please help me on this :(

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
hi please help me on my iPhone i am trying to restore my iPhone 4 im using windows 7 and my restoration freezes when its almost the end please help me on this :(
Try updating iTunes, restarting the computer, temporarily disabling your antivirus software and using a different USB port and cable. If that doesn't work, please post the part of the restore where it hangs and any iTunes error codes you receive.