iPhone 4 YouTube please help

Discussion in 'iPhone 4' started by Jessaw1981, May 31, 2012.

1. Jessaw1981

Jessaw1981 Member
    Bronze

I have an iPhone 4 on Verizon. I just started YouTube looking up cloth diaper reviews. It says user name or password is incorrect. I went on the web browser and changed pass word. Signed in on browser it will not let me sign in on app. Any ideas? I did a master reset but no help ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

#1 Jessaw1981, May 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2014
  2. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

Hello. Have you tried closing the Youtube App entirely in the multitasking bar and then reopening and signing in? Also I just read, quote "You MUST have created a Video CHANNEL in order to log into the iPhone app. go back to youtube on the iPhone's mobile browser and create a channel first."

I'm not sure about having to create a video channel in order to log into the iPhone app. I can try myself to login and see. I'm assuming Verizon is not any different. I'm on AT&T iPhone 4. It took me a little while to finally sign in to the app. I had to find the right email for my Youtube Account and then request for a new password. When you first go to sign in to the app, it'll ask you to sign in online first, it'll direct you there. Then you sign in and go back to the app and sign in and it should have you signed in then.

3. Jessaw1981

Jessaw1981 Member
    Bronze

O my gosh that worked. I created a channel and then it let me log in thanks I would have never figured that out lol

4. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

By channel, do they mean a YouTube account? Usually you create an account and they have you use gMail for your account.

5. Jessaw1981

Jessaw1981 Member
    Bronze

No I was logged in on the browser an I went to the little box up right for more options there was one that said check messages I clicked it an it said you have to create a Chanel first so I did then went to the utube app and it took my user I'd an pass word lol

6. Jessaw1981

Jessaw1981 Member
    Bronze

I already had an account as far as I know an I was logged in on iPhone for a while. Then this week I went to use it again and it would not let me log in.

7. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

All is good now? Glad I could help. :)

8. Jessaw1981

Jessaw1981 Member
    Bronze

Yes thanks so much. Like I said I would have never figured that out lol.

9. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

No problem. Glad you're able to sign in now. :)