iPhone 4G...wow!

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
There are some blogs showing images that are allegedly supposed to be the new iPhone. Have you seen what might be the iPhone 4G?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Nope. If that was the real thing, Jon Appleseed would be on the screen.

Emerica

Bronze
Feb 5, 2009
Looks good none the less.

iKungFu

Feb 5, 2009
Pizza

As I said on 9to5Mac yesterday, you can't beat the combination of video chat and pizza with a phone sharp enough to slice it. :)

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
If that was real, I could see the posts now:

"Uh, I accidentally bent my iPhone in half. Do you think Apple with replace it free of charge?" :)

Emerica

Bronze
Feb 5, 2009
I just had to LOL @ napoleon's cmnt.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
I love the thought of ichat but what stinks about it, I don't have any friends with an iPhone maybe they will all buy one so I can use this feature when it comes out

Ezekiel2517

Bronze
Sep 20, 2007
*sigh*.... i really wish people would stop calling it "4g"... :(

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
I really like this design-layout for a possible new iPhone ("4G/3.0"). Especially the bigger display, and the slim look from the side. I also like the silver colour and the front cam!

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
ditto. 3G is a reference to the network, not what generation model it is. Technically we are only on the 2nd generation model. AT&T's 4g network will not be ready for quite some time.

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
i told these guys this months ago..and they laughed me...now look who's laughn...LOL LOL iChat on your phone..the next boom!

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
No way it will be that thin, unfortunately. Pretty sexy, though. In black.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
i told these guys this months ago..and they laughed me...now look who's laughn...LOL LOL iChat on your phone..the next boom!
i don't see it being much more than a novelty, or at this point even a rumor. I sure don't wanna hold my phone directly in front of me while i'm talking to someone and hold it still so they can see up my nose. i'd rather see other features such as mms, c/p, ability to attach files in email, etc.

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
i don't see it being much more than a novelty, or at this point even a rumor. I sure don't wanna hold my phone directly in front of me while i'm talking to someone and hold it still so they can see up my nose. i'd rather see other features such as mms, c/p, ability to attach files in email, etc.
Remember - you can turn this "video-feature" off, and the excuse will be, that you don't wanna use all this data on your friends... ;)

And I'm sorry to say that I don't agree with you!..MMS is old fashion, in old mobiles - not a great mobile-gadget as the iPhone 3.0. I would like to talk with my little niece while see her smiley face etc. (But I respect your need!)

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I'll go on record agreeing with Doron that the next phone will have probably have this.

And I will also go on record agreeing with everyone else that I don't really want this and would rather spend my money on other features.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
Remember - you can turn this "video-feature" off, and the excuse will be, that you don't wanna use all this data on your friends... ;)

And I'm sorry to say that I don't agree with you!..MMS is old fashion, in old mobiles - not a great mobile-gadget as the iPhone 3.0. I would like to talk with my little niece while see her smiley face etc. (But I respect your need!)
i agree and if every phone was as great as the iPhone MMS would not be necessary. However, most people still have flip phones of some sort and it is still the main means of sending instant pictures. I know of the email work around but for simple people using simple phones explaining to them how to email from their razr to my iPhone is almost as painful as pulling my back hairs out one by one. Until MMS is completely dead and all phones are email friendly it is nice to have the option if one wants to use it.

However, MMS is not the main thing I want. the other things I listed are far more important. I could care less about sending pictures for the most part although it's nice to occasionally do so. C/P, A2DP, easily attaching files or downloading files and saving to my phone are far more important. I do have faith that Apple is listening to their customers needs and will implement all of this at some point but only time shall tell.

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL

seriously do not think that at this point it would be a rumor considering that they have made the concept visibly public

ah man, the video feature off makes it even nicer...i co-sign on that

I'll go on record agreeing with Doron that the next phone will have probably have this.

And I will also go on record agreeing with everyone else that I don't really want this and would rather spend my money on other features.

thanks psy-...i thought i was alone in this world...LOL