iPhone 4S 1080p Video Thread

Just got back from an air show today. They had this jet engine truck that was crazy. I wonder what it feels like to be in this thing.

It's that time of the year again. The cool, crisp, night air. The smell of funnel cakes. The sounds of joy and excitement. The mesmerizing lights in the dark of night. The iPhone 4S did a pretty good job in the low light scenes.

It's that time of the year again. The cool, crisp, night air. The smell of funnel cakes. The sounds of joy and excitement. The mesmerizing lights in the dark of night. The iPhone 4S did a pretty good job in the low light scenes.
Great video! We often see plenty of daytime scenes in photos and videos, but not very many shot at night. Thank you for showing how the iPhone camera performs during a nighttime scene.

Awesome video! I watched it on my iPhone yesterday and just watched it again on my monitor. Choice footage :)

How about some video while riding some of those rides ;)

I attempted to shoot some footage on the rides but they had too much camera shake. The footages would have induced vomiting or seizures.

Jmbaker429

Evangelist
Gold
I love the video on the 4s. The stabilization works really well and the quality is amazing. But have a question. Does anyone else notice that when you send it through a message the quality is very bad. Almost not watchable? didn't know if it was just me or if it is normal. I sent the video to my wife's iPhone4. Not sure if it does better sending via email?

I love the video on the 4s. The stabilization works really well and the quality is amazing. But have a question. Does anyone else notice that when you send it through a message the quality is very bad. Almost not watchable? didn't know if it was just me or if it is normal. I sent the video to my wife's iPhone4. Not sure if it does better sending via email?
It's normal. The phone compresses the video to minimize the file size to be sent through mms or email.

What carrier? I have found very little, if any, loss of quality sending iPhone to iPhone on ATT.