iPhone 4S Bluetooth Headset issues

Discussion in 'iPhone 4S' started by tialynne99, Mar 4, 2013.

1. tialynne99

tialynne99 New Member

Hi - unbelievable I think that some headsets work with this & others not.....even if listed with bluetooth technology & manufacturers like motorola & cell phone carriers like VZWireless don't list that fact nor are the reps aware of it! Had to upgrade to the iPhone 4S part of early upgrade agreement & told #of times my Motorola Elite Flip would work with & after 1 week of dropping conversations back to phone, doesn't pair at all now though pairs fine with older phones have home. Trying to find replacement covered by VZW & offered a Plantronics which listed compatible so of course out of stock but another Motorola - H730 - in stock & supposedly compatible per VZW so agreed to try out free of charge & hoping will work since Im not fully compatible/functional without hands free! Do a lot of work over the phone & net so tuff to hold phone & speaker only OK if in car/home alone which is rare & certainly cant use when Im with clients/working!:(

2. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings. This will usually fix the pairing problem. If it still won't pair, reset the Bluetooth device to factory settings. Both of those headsets should work with the 4S, but I recommend a Jawbone ICON HD if you want to try another headset.