iPhone 4S crashing with email

Discussion in 'iPhone 4S' started by hplbiking, Oct 21, 2011.

1. hplbiking

hplbiking Member

Am I the only one? My email (two accounts) have been closing unexpectedly the last couple of days. I have rebooted the phone and have even re synced it to iTunes. It's not a huge issue - I have not lost anything but am surprised by the performance.

2. shugo

shugo Member
    Bronze

By "closing unexpectedly" do you mean the app, or it's returning to the email address selection page?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using iCafe app

3. hplbiking

hplbiking Member

The app closes. It has done it about 5 or 6 times in the last day. Facebook will occasionally close right after opening it.
    An hour ago while listening to pandora the phone beeped like I had an incoming call and the music stop. However the call never came up, pandora was still on " play" and them it closed and I lost my Bluetooth.
    I assume these are just growing pains with a new phone and a new operating system? As long as Apple is aware and working on a solutions I am OK.
    Now my work computer crashing and kissing hours of work is not cool! But it work so who cares right?

4. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius
    Platinum

For the email, delete all accounts from settings and re-enter everything back on after that. I had the same problem 2 days ago and that fixed it. For everything else, you might want to delete whatever apps that are crashing, do a hard reset of your phone and reinstall everything.

5. hplbiking

hplbiking Member

Good suggestion. I will try first with my personal email the work account is a pain to set up.

6. Ffmaster1

Ffmaster1 Member
    Bronze

People have bugs on ios 5 i have it with music app..hoping fix with next update...