iPhone 4s ear speaker really really quiet?

Discussion in 'iPhone 4S' started by Smiffy403, Dec 24, 2011.

1. Smiffy403

Smiffy403 Member
    Bronze

Hey, I was just wondering if any 1 else is suffering from this or knows how I can fix it ? Any help would be much appreciated 8) thanks !

2. sorbet

sorbet Member
    Bronze

This might be a total d'oh! post, but is the screen protector covering it? Happened to me when I first got it lol.

3. Smiffy403

Smiffy403 Member
    Bronze

Nope, no screen protector and the volume is right up ? Cheers for the reply 8)

4. Smiffy403

Smiffy403 Member
    Bronze

Hello again, I've done a hard reset and set my phone up as a new iPhone and synced all my stuff back on but it's still much quieter than my 3GS can any 1 confirm weather the 4s is quieter or do I have a problem with my phone ? Any info would be greatly appreciated
    thanks Dave

5. Arrowhead428

Arrowhead428 New Member

I had the same problem with my 3 month old 4s . Could barley hear when making calls compared to wife/kids 4s.
    I took it to the Apple store and explained the problem . They didn't even look at the phone they just went in the back and brought out a brand new one . There is no fix ,they told me .They said that they were aware of the problems and it needed to be replaced. NO Charge !

6. Smiffy403

Smiffy403 Member
    Bronze

Funny you should say that as I went in to my local Apple store this morning to see if they could point me in the right direction and came out with a new phone lol. They couldn't have been any more helpful, I was expecting them to send me back to where I brought the phone but was pleasantly surprised to walk out 15mins Lata with a working phone !

Thanks for the reply it is appreciated 8)