iPhone 4s headphones.

Discussion in 'iPhone Cases and Accessories' started by Tnakajima702, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Tnakajima702

Tnakajima702 Member
    Bronze

Are these suppose to fit for all types of ear sizes lol. Mine always slips out and I have to put the opposite sides.

2. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

You might want to upgrade to these ones. They fit better.

#2 Europa, Feb 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2013
  3. IllusionEntity

IllusionEntity Evangelist
    Gold

$79 for a pair of Apple headphones? Much better for less if you shop around.

4. brollikk

brollikk Member

Definitely try Klipsch s4i. It's roughly 100$ and by far the best quality headphones you can buy for that price. Matches the sound of MUCH more expensive headphones.

5. PinkBanana

PinkBanana Zealot
    Gold

I have some skull candy earbud's that cost me £7.99. Best investment ever.

6. Jarred

Jarred Contributor
    Bronze

7. Santa

Santa Evangelist
    Gold

Great link.

I'm happy with my Ultimate Ears 500vi's, but as this article shows, there are a lot of good ones out there. Regardless of which brand/model you end up choosing, I've just got one word to say:

Comply

http://www.complyfoam.com/

These tips make comfort, sound, and noise isolation better.

8. Dano4715

Dano4715 New Member

I use two sets, one for work and one for the gym. My work set are Soul by Ludacris SL49 picked them up at Best Buy for $69.99. They sound great good bass, good mids and highs. Very good build quality, I was impressed with these earphones.
    My gym set are the Skullcandy 50/50. I think they sound just a little better (maybe) than the Soul SL49's. It's a toss-up. The 50/50 have a little more bass. They do feel kind of cheap I've gone through two sets. Luckily they were covered under warranty.
    I also had the BOSE MIE2i. Did NOT like these earphones at all. Terrible sound, would not stay in my ears, cord was too short. Also got those at Best Buy and returned them after a week of trying to work with the earphones, thats when I picked up the SL49's and have been very happy.

9. msAdele

msAdele Guest

You can find a number of options concerning earphones for iPhone. Try going to the nearest Apple store, or better yet, search for it online.

10. fury

fury Evangelist
    Gold

I've got a set of Etymotic HF3, the one with the inline iPhone mic & remote. http://www.etymotic.com/ephp/hf3.html

While they're normally $180, I found them on eBay for about $110, but you don't get the warranty unless you buy them from an authorized seller...and eBay isn't one of them.

I'm a big fan. Great noise isolation and great sound quality. Comes with a few different kinds of ear thingamajiggybobbers. I've already worn out two of the sets that came with it. So, anyone buying those might want to order more sets as soon as they figure out which ones they like best. (my favorites are the foam)

11. psylichon

psylichon Genius

I can't stand ear buds regardless of size. I'd rather have over-the-ear headphones, personally.

12. fury

fury Evangelist
    Gold

All things considered, I think I'd rather sit between a set of giant life-sized studio monitors so that I can feel the bass rather than just hear it. But those aren't quite as portable.

13. psylichon

psylichon Genius

These are the headphones I use. The space in them is amazing... feels like listening to speakers. I can actually mix in these rather well.

http://reviews.cnet.com/headphones/ultrasone-hfi-700/4505-7877_7-32391033.html