iPhone 4S I'm buying, how about you?

Daking618

Bronze
Oct 31, 2010
Miami Fl
Well I have the iPhone 4-Black model now. I will be purchasing the white iPhone 4Gs model how about you? I'm pretty pleased with the specks. yes after the looooong wait I expected a little more. But with the iOS 5 update and the specks that comes with the 4s I will make the upgrade.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Thread title edited. Thread moved to the iPhone 5 section (which will no doubt be renamed 4S soon).

Vcoronel127

Bronze
Aug 30, 2011
ummm i don't know about purchasing one...i love the ios 5 and fell in love with Siri but i don't think the love is enough for me to shell out that much money when im not due for an upgrade till feb 2012...at that time i'd be looking forward to the iPhone 5 if it will be released at WWDC 2012.

i guess ill have to see the reviews for Siri once it officially comes out. I think i'll be pretty content and satisfied with the added features of ios 5 to hold me off till next year :(

Frumious B

Jun 25, 2010
My wife and I both have the 3GS, are upgrade eligible and I desperately crave 64GB. I'm a hopeless music junkie. My library is over 26,000 tracks of Nero AAC taking up 130GB on a Classic. 64GB will cover my basics far better than 32GB and I can leave the Classic at home for the most part. I prefer to listen to my own rips from my CD collection so iTunes Match isn't of that much interest to me. All things considered I think that moving from the 3GS to the 4s should be a pretty nice leap for us. I'll be preordering.

tpeter

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
ummm i don't know about purchasing one...i love the ios 5 and fell in love with Siri but i don't think the love is enough for me to shell out that much money when im not due for an upgrade till feb 2012...at that time i'd be looking forward to the iPhone 5 if it will be released at WWDC 2012.

i guess ill have to see the reviews for Siri once it officially comes out. I think i'll be pretty content and satisfied with the added features of ios 5 to hold me off till next year :(
You can sell your iPhone 4 on ebay for 300 plus now.. Then all you pay for a new one is 150 or so..

If you wait till next year you may not get much for your old iPhone and lose money or pay close to the same.

Oct 1, 2011
My wife and I will be getting one. She broke her 3G in march and has been using a 3 ever since. It's terrible compared to the 3G. Originally we thought (like most) the new phone would be out in June, so we would wait. Well that has turned into a really long wait.

tybirdtybird

Contributor
Bronze
May 6, 2010
Westfield, In
I have 3GS now. I'm thinking of upgrading . I have iPad 2 and love it A5 chip is fast .

Next year will be new design . That's what Apple did with 3G to 3GS now 4 to 4s then 5 to 5s.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
I have 3GS now. I'm thinking of upgrading . I have iPad 2 and love it A5 chip is fast .

Next year will be new design . That's what Apple did with 3G to 3GS now 4 to 4s then 5 to 5s.
That's what I mentioned in another thread. Bet we see this pattern repeat itself. I also have a 3GS and will upgrade to the 4s.

Arcangel2176

Silver
Jul 24, 2007
I'm probably not I picked up the SGS2 yesterday and am liking it a lot , when the 4s arrives i will look at it, but the same screen size is a huge negative for me

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
I'm itching to pre-order the 64GB 4S but I'm not quite ready to go back to a stock device. Many of the new features in iOS5 are nice but none of them are enough to give up my 'perfectly' tweaked iPhone4 on 4.3.3. The screen size and form factor not being updated is a non-issue for me while the updated camera and the 64GB are the biggest draws. For now I'm sitting tight, content with my 4 while we see how things pan out.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Definitely getting it. The iPhone is the only thing I spoil my self with nowadays, they could sell the same thing and I'm still getting it. I'm that gullible yes.

TRBO VNM

Bronze
Oct 18, 2009
Yup, ordering it Friday as long as I can get online. I understand going from the 4 to 4S isn't that great of a leap, but those of us going from a 3GS should see a huge improvement. And yes, I am disappointed with the same screen size, but oh well. I will upgade again later when that changes.

Ltzguy

Zealot
Gold
Jun 22, 2010
Right here

This is what's going to happen. My suggestion to all you 4 owners is to wait. Early next year there will be a 5. Bank on it. Just like I said months ago bank on a 4s....almost everyone on here told me I was full of it basically. How full of it am I now? Apple is so predictable. March will be a 5. Then everyone that upgraded to the 4s is gonna be ass-out. Cause now you gotta pay an extra $250 to upgrade. And yes, there are plenty of silly people that will do that. My advice, wait.

Sent from my iPhone4 using iCafe app

Ltzguy

Zealot
Gold
Jun 22, 2010
Right here
Yup, ordering it Friday as long as I can get online. I understand going from the 4 to 4S isn't that great of a leap, but those of us going from a 3GS should see a huge improvement. And yes, I am disappointed with the same screen size, but oh well. I will upgade again later when that changes.
It's a worthwhile upgrade in your case.

Sent from my iPhone4 using iCafe app

tybirdtybird

Contributor
Bronze
May 6, 2010
Westfield, In
I'm been going back and forth should upgrade or wait. If Apple going to come out with 5 in the fall of next year. If that's the case then I upgrade now then sell 4s. is it still 13 month before you upgrade again ?

I thinking the 5 would be really cool as crap. Like the 3G is to 4.