iPhone 4s issues with iPod

Discussion in 'iPhone 4S' started by iOmen, Dec 10, 2011.

1. iOmen

iOmen New Member

My wife and I just got our iPhone 4s's replaced with new ones. Now both out phones are having different issues again. Mine seems it can be fixed with restore. Wont know til I try. My wife's phone though, on her iPod all her music (songs) are a real light dim grey and she can't access them at all. Seems like a restore should fix it but has anyone else has this problem? Once I get home I'll be restoring both phones and will update topic.

2. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius
    Platinum

Re-sync music again, That'll fix it. No need to restore.

3. iOmen

iOmen New Member

I'll try that but she is also having issues with receiving text messages late or never.

4. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius
    Platinum

Both iMessage and text?

5. iOmen

iOmen New Member

for both text and iMessage.

6. iOmen

iOmen New Member

I notice when me and my wife will text the chat bubble will be green and not the normal iMessage blue chat bubble. After a few texts it will go back to blue

7. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius
    Platinum

I had that happen to me last week, sometimes it would send both iMessage and regular text at the same time. Try a hard reset, if that doesn't fix it, reset your network settings.

8. iOmen

iOmen New Member

On my phone sometimes I'll be on a call when I go to push end it will end call but when I press the home button , I'll get the green status bar on top saying I'm still In call. When I touch Status bar to go back to call it will say ended. After doin that a few times it will just say call failed. I've also had text tones double in sound for one message. Also had my speaker go super loud on key touches when exiting out of something like an app or email.

9. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius
    Platinum

I know that it's a pain, but have you tried to restore as new? I would probably deal with that, unless it's something major, but it's up to you.
    Try again to restore and see if that helps.
    I used to get weird things like that happen to me when I was jailbroken. My guess is you're not?

10. iOmen

iOmen New Member

I was jailbroken on my iPhone 4. And the backups are from the time I was jailbroken