iPhone 4s issues with iPod

iOmen

Oct 16, 2011
My wife and I just got our iPhone 4s's replaced with new ones. Now both out phones are having different issues again. Mine seems it can be fixed with restore. Wont know til I try. My wife's phone though, on her iPod all her music (songs) are a real light dim grey and she can't access them at all. Seems like a restore should fix it but has anyone else has this problem? Once I get home I'll be restoring both phones and will update topic.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Re-sync music again, That'll fix it. No need to restore.

iOmen

Oct 16, 2011
I'll try that but she is also having issues with receiving text messages late or never.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Both iMessage and text?

iOmen

Oct 16, 2011
I notice when me and my wife will text the chat bubble will be green and not the normal iMessage blue chat bubble. After a few texts it will go back to blue

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I notice when me and my wife will text the chat bubble will be green and not the normal iMessage blue chat bubble. After a few texts it will go back to blue
I had that happen to me last week, sometimes it would send both iMessage and regular text at the same time. Try a hard reset, if that doesn't fix it, reset your network settings.

iOmen

Oct 16, 2011
On my phone sometimes I'll be on a call when I go to push end it will end call but when I press the home button , I'll get the green status bar on top saying I'm still In call. When I touch Status bar to go back to call it will say ended. After doin that a few times it will just say call failed. I've also had text tones double in sound for one message. Also had my speaker go super loud on key touches when exiting out of something like an app or email.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I know that it's a pain, but have you tried to restore as new? I would probably deal with that, unless it's something major, but it's up to you.
Try again to restore and see if that helps.
I used to get weird things like that happen to me when I was jailbroken. My guess is you're not?

iOmen

Oct 16, 2011
I know that it's a pain, but have you tried to restore as new? I would probably deal with that, unless it's something major, but it's up to you.
Try again to restore and see if that helps.
I used to get weird things like that happen to me when I was jailbroken. My guess is you're not?
I was jailbroken on my iPhone 4. And the backups are from the time I was jailbroken