iPhone 4S once updated software it has now being disconnecting itself from my blue tooth.

Lindadonn

Feb 25, 2013
Does anyone have probs since updating software on iPhone 4S and Bluetooth connection? My phones connects then after about a min it is disconnected then reconnects this continues until I have to disconnect connection manually myself as its very irritating beeping in the car while driving! Just wondering is it my phone or could it b a coincidence its faulty since updating software and its actually the Bluetooth
Any suggestions or info would b just lovely (y)

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Mine will occasionally disconnect from my vehicle, but connects again. Nothing constant though. You cold try doing a hard restart - press & hold home and sleep buttons at the same time until you see the Apple logo. This is like pulling the plug on a computer, gives it a little swift kick so to say ;)

Sent using iCafe app

Lindadonn

Feb 25, 2013
Thanks for that but actually tried it :(

Sent using iCafe app

Lindadonn

Feb 25, 2013
Thanks for help anyways! Only have the Bluetooth installed about 2 months so its annoying to say the least.

Sent using iCafe app

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Have you tried forgetting the device and then pairing it again? If that doesn't help, I've had good results with Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings in the past. Bluetooth connectivity used to be so bad on my 4 and 4S that I often had to do that monthly. Mine occasionally disconnects and immediately reconnects on the iPhone 5, but it's infrequent.

Lindadonn

Feb 25, 2013
Ya I've forgotten device and repaired perhaps resetting phone may help things!

Sent using iCafe app

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Ya I've forgotten device and repaired perhaps resetting phone may help things!
It's worth a shot. It only takes about five minutes to get all the settings put back in afterwards, so it's a good thing to try before resorting to a full restore. Good luck!

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
It's worth a shot. It only takes about five minutes to get all the settings put back in afterwards, so it's a good thing to try before resorting to a full restore. Good luck!
I knew there was something else to try before a restore ;)

Sent using iCafe app

Lindadonn

Feb 25, 2013
Right so I've reset it all will reconnect Bluetooth tomorrow and give it a test run. REALLY don't want to have to restore but will see. Fingers crossed ! :)

Sent using iCafe app

Lindadonn

Feb 25, 2013
No job still won't stay connected to my Bluetooth. :( im thinking I might being back the product for advice an see if they have had any probs

Sent using iCafe app

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
No job still won't stay connected to my Bluetooth. :( im thinking I might being back the product for advice an see if they have had any probs
Sent using iCafe app
What make model of vehicle? Have you tried a search on that to see if others are also having this connectivity issue?
Is this only in your car or also with a BT headset? Not sure if it is the vehicle connection you're having problems with or a headset.

Lindadonn

Feb 25, 2013
The Bluetooth is fed tru the car so sounds etc is tru radio speakers. Ya i might have a look see if its the car.

Sent using iCafe app