iPhone 4S or iPad 2

Discussion in 'iPad 2' started by Luxo, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Luxo

Luxo New Member

Which device should I purchase? I have the money to either outright purchase an iPhone 4s or a iPad 2 3g. Actually they'll cost about the same, the iPhone might be a hair more. I had the iPhone 3s (until I switched back to Verizon) and really enjoyed it but often wondered if a larger screen when make for a better experience. Being a web designer I do use my products a lot, in fact I've become quite dependent on them. My concern with the iPad is, am I really going to want to take this large device with me everyplace I go? What are your thoughts?

2. rom x

rom x Zealot
    Gold

well for starters one is a phone and the orther is just a pad. so if you need a phone there is only 1 choice ip4s.

3. Luxo

Luxo New Member

I have a phone, it's not a smart phone but it's a phone. Which actually would be ok, because I was always so worried about my iPhone. Now I could activate my non-smart phone when doing doing things around the house. Which device do people recommend?

4. Tyger_purr

Tyger_purr Member
    Bronze

At first blush I would say get the iPhone (and an otterbox case if you are so worried about it). A better answer would require you to elaborate on what you anticipate using the device for.

If you are looking for something you can work or present from you may also want to consider a netbook.

I have a 3GS and an iPad 1. While I like using my iPad more. I end up using my iPhone more because I always have it.

5. Luxo

Luxo New Member

Thanks everyone! I did some further research and decided what I was looking for was what the iPad had to offer. So I placed an order for a 32gb iPad 2 3g last night. I am very excited about my decision.