iPhone 4S Pre-Order Question

Oct 7, 2011
Bloomington, Indiana
Maybe someone here can help me. I am eligible for upgrade, I signed into my account on AT&T and went through the normal upgrade process and it gave me this error. "There was a problem with your request.
P1234: We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to support this request online. Please contact Premier Support at 1-866-499-8008 Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern Time for assistance with your request. Please reference Error P1234 if you speak to a representative about this error."

Then I went to the iPhone Upgrader App and got this error: "IU0014:We're sorry there appears to be a problem with your account. Please visit www.att.com/myatt to resolve this issue"

So then my question becomes do I order the 4S from the Apple Store or through the AT&T site, sorry I'm new to this upgrade stuff, any help would be appreciated, I have 45mins to figure this out...

Aug 1, 2007
Maybe someone here can help me. I am eligible for upgrade, I signed into my account on AT&T and went through the normal upgrade process and it gave me this error. "There was a problem with your request.
P1234: We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to support this request online. Please contact Premier Support at 1-866-499-8008 Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern Time for assistance with your request. Please reference Error P1234 if you speak to a representative about this error."

Then I went to the iPhone Upgrader App and got this error: "IU0014:We're sorry there appears to be a problem with your account. Please visit www.att.com/myatt to resolve this issue"

So then my question becomes do I order the 4S from the Apple Store or through the AT&T site, sorry I'm new to this upgrade stuff, any help would be appreciated, I have 45mins to figure this out...
you should call att quick before you can preorder at midnight.

After Hours Support: 1-866-801-3600