iPhone 4S reminder delete

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Narf48

Bronze
Mar 15, 2010
My iPhone 4S O/S 6.12, i have some reminders set that remind me every day like they are supposted to and now i want to delete them, they don't show on my phone anywhere but they go off every day at the same time. Its annoying and i would love to make it stop. please tell me how to do this?

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
My iPhone 4S O/S 6.12, i have some reminders set that remind me every day like they are supposted to and now i want to delete them, they don't show on my phone anywhere but they go off every day at the same time. Its annoying and i would love to make it stop. please tell me how to do this?
Maybe you have more than one list of reminders? Tap the ≣ button near the upper left-hand corner of the screen (immediately below your carrier name). Tap on any lists you may have, including the Completed list. Then mercilessly slaughter them if you find them there! :D

jmp316

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 10, 2008
An update for the Reminders.app in iOS 6 included the ability to swipe delete any reminder. Very handy. Check to see if they are located in the "Completed" list...