iPhone 4S Review

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
After weeks of use and testing. You can find the everythingiCafe iPhone 4S Review. I think you'll find it to be a comprehensive look at the iPhone 4S. If you have any questions that I did not cover in the review, please feel free to ask in this thread. I hope you enjoy the review and find it helpful.

Last edited:

Double KLM

Bronze
Aug 16, 2011
The 4S is an awesome phone! Lots of great features and the A5 processor makes it almost as powerful as a laptop. Yesterday while watching my sone stream Netflix off his 4S to our 55inch flat screen TV at great quality, I realized exactly how valuable this device will be. After streaming a movie, he brought up a "Keynote" presentation on the large screen. It was then I realized with the appropriate peripherals mainly a Bluetooth keyboard and an Apple cable connected to a large monitor, this device can be used on businesss trips instead of my laptop. Still have some more playing to do with it but the device is powerful enough to accomplish plenty!

Josh Yates

Contributor
Silver
Jul 14, 2007
Orion, MI
I'm looking forward to trying it out. I'm heavily considering selling my iPhone 4 and getting the 4s since I'm eligible for an upgrade and my wife's line will be eligible when the 5 comes out. I'm thinking it will be easier to sell an iPhone 4 and come out even on the purchase at this time, rather than a year from now.

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
With the 18th being around the corner, I would wait and get it then.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iCafe app
Yes, that is my plan. I guess I'm concerned that if I do purchase the 4S in November I won't qualify for the full upgrade for the iPhone 5 until early 2013.

The iPhone 4S to me is greater than I thought it would be. I always expected highly of Apple but this is beyond amazing. I might be biased since this is my first smartphone but APPLE IS THE BEST! :LOL:
I know how you feel. I bought the iPhone 3GS which was my first smartphone. I loved it! It is all about quality, and Apple does it best.

Oct 22, 2011
Yes, that is my plan. I guess I'm concerned that if I do purchase the 4S in November I won't qualify for the full upgrade for the iPhone 5 until early 2013.

I know how you feel. I bought the iPhone 3GS which was my first smartphone. I loved it! It is all about quality, and Apple does it best.
i agree... Ill wait for the iPhone 5 as well

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app