iPhone 4s Screen

Discussion in 'iPhone 4S' started by Tnakajima702, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Tnakajima702

Tnakajima702 Member
    Bronze

Just got a new screen protector for my 4s, the cheap Otterbox screen protector that came with the Commuter Case was no good. I have the no glare Invisible Shield. Got it for free.

Best Buy installed the Otterbox, took him 4 different ones to finally put it on but he did a terrible job. When i woke up the next day more air bubbles. He told me it was going to go away and if it doesn't i can come back and they will fix it. They ended just installing and giving me a free invisible shield.! Great screen protector.

2. VOLS34

VOLS34 Zealot
    Gold

I have Moshi. Installs in seconds. Line it up & put it on, 100% bubble free. Take if off & clean it if needed & reuse.

3. Tnakajima702

Tnakajima702 Member
    Bronze

Where did you get that ?

4. VOLS34

VOLS34 Zealot
    Gold

AT&T store. It's kinda expensive like $25.

5. Tnakajima702

Tnakajima702 Member
    Bronze

Lol I have sprint that's why I probably did not know about it . I just like the invisible shield it's like so smooth lol . And have a warranty . Just sucked I had to drive all the way back on other side of town to best buy . Because the other guy did a bad bad job he said he knew what he was doing . And I waited 45 minutes lol .

6. Heacon

Heacon Member
    Bronze

I got a really good invisple screen protector for 150 bath (thailand) and the lady installs the crap:) you can take it off and clean it if needed but not recommended.. Anyway that is less then 5 dollar, so get that stuff here ;p

Sent from my iPhone 4s using iCafe app

7. Tnakajima702

Tnakajima702 Member
    Bronze

Thanks but don't live in Thailand great deal though !

8. Chad Coelen

Chad Coelen New Member

I got the otter box case and broke it within a month.. Then went to London Drugs and found an indestructible case made by Griffin... It's way thicker rubber, screen is always clear, bit pricey at $55 but well worth it! I've had my iPhone 4 for well over a year now and still looks new!

9. Tnakajima702

Tnakajima702 Member
    Bronze

Which exact model is it?

10. Chad Coelen

Chad Coelen New Member

I have the iOS4 and the case is by Griffin.. I've only seen it at London Drugs... It's Definitely Army issue built!

11. RoofMonkey

RoofMonkey Genius
    Gold

Spend the money on a LifeProof case! I swore by otterbox defender until finally gave lifeproof a shot. Nothing like a waterproof iPhone :D

12. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

I heard about the moshi screen and once the AT&T store is settling down from Christmas traffic I get one Imay even get one for the ipad

13. Tnakajima702

Tnakajima702 Member
    Bronze

Only at AT&T store ? And better then the invisible shield?