iPhone 5 Accessories

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

jpmihalk

Bronze
May 16, 2007
USA
I don't know about the rest of you, but this could be an expensive upgrade due to the amount of existing iPhone accessories (chargers, music docks, camera adapters, etc.) that I already have for my iPhone. I guess I will have to wait and see what is announced and then plan accordingly...

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I don't know about the rest of you, but this could be an expensive upgrade due to the amount of existing iPhone accessories (chargers, music docks, camera adapters, etc.) that I already have for my iPhone. I guess I will have to wait and see what is announced and then plan accordingly...
It might not be bad, if the dock adapter is affordable and has a high level of compatibility with existing accessories. That being said, it might make sense to own more than one. It could be annoying having to carry the adapter from home to car, etc.

parmacrafter

Bronze
Mar 10, 2012
I was thinking the same thing. I'm afraid the new cable will be riding everywhere with me until I can get a spare. I too have around 6 different charging cables for house and car that I guess will now get handed down to other household members.