iPhone 5 camera test?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Oct 30, 2012
Hi everyone, I'm going to purchase the iPhone 5, but after reading many reviews about the camera I'm a little bit concerned.
What is very important for me is to work with the app 3Dquit, which needs a very good camera to work properly.
The 4S works fine but I would like to buy the 5. Can somebody who ones the 5 test the app and let me know? Thanks!

Oct 30, 2012
Thanks! Yes, I was not completely honest with you, the app belongs to me and as I explain to EverythingiCafe we don't have yet the iPhone 5 in our country and I'm thinking to buy one. So I needed to know. But ok, the EverythingiCafe tested it, it works and I'm covered.

Oct 30, 2012
It is a 3D augmented reality app, unique! To use it you need a tobacco package but you don't have to smoke! In order to be approved in the App Store I had to place it in the "smoking cessation program", so don't worry, you don't have to quit! ;)

Oct 30, 2012
No no, it is an app, very much depended on the camera sensitivity. It is an app for entertainment, it will not help anyone to quit or to start smoking, it is just fun! If you want, visit the website to learn more about it.