iPhone 5 camera test?

Discussion in 'iPhone Apps and Games' started by AlexandrosChouliaras, Oct 30, 2012.

1. AlexandrosChouliaras

Hi everyone, I'm going to purchase the iPhone 5, but after reading many reviews about the camera I'm a little bit concerned.
    What is very important for me is to work with the app 3Dquit, which needs a very good camera to work properly.
    The 4S works fine but I would like to buy the 5. Can somebody who ones the 5 test the app and let me know? Thanks!

2. theorioles33

theorioles33 Evangelist
    Silver

The app says its compatible with the iPhone 5 and the iPhone 5 has the best camera of all iPhones so I think you are good.

3. RoofMonkey

RoofMonkey Genius
    Gold

Not that you have anything to do with that particular app...

4. AlexandrosChouliaras

Thanks! Yes, I was not completely honest with you, the app belongs to me and as I explain to EverythingiCafe we don't have yet the iPhone 5 in our country and I'm thinking to buy one. So I needed to know. But ok, the EverythingiCafe tested it, it works and I'm covered.

5. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

Being completely honest does wonders here. :)

6. nealh

nealh Contributor
    Silver

What is 3Dquit?

7. AlexandrosChouliaras

I don't know if I can post a link but details you can find here: w w w(dot)3dquit(dot)com
    Sorry if I shouldn't!

8. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

A simple search of the App Store tells me it's a smoking cessation program. :D

9. AlexandrosChouliaras

It is a 3D augmented reality app, unique! To use it you need a tobacco package but you don't have to smoke! In order to be approved in the App Store I had to place it in the "smoking cessation program", so don't worry, you don't have to quit! ;)

10. nealh

nealh Contributor
    Silver

OK..Thx, I am a non-smoker. I thought it was a better camera app or something. HA

11. AlexandrosChouliaras

No no, it is an app, very much depended on the camera sensitivity. It is an app for entertainment, it will not help anyone to quit or to start smoking, it is just fun! If you want, visit the website to learn more about it.