iPhone 5 charging issues

flatbacks21

Bronze
Sep 21, 2010
Ohio
When I charge my iPhone 5, the screen becomes so touch sensitive that it barely works. It'll "lock-up" to the point I cannot scroll through what I'm looking at. Does anyone else ever have an issue similar to what I am saying when the phone is charging and you are using it? It's ultra touch-sensitive..

Sent using iCafe app

MrMike6by9

Evangelist
Gold
Nov 16, 2008
Maryland, USA
Just throwing it against the wall to see what sticks .... Is your phone configured to perform iCloud backups when connected to power?

Sent using iCafe app

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
When I charge my iPhone 5, the screen becomes so touch sensitive that it barely works. It'll "lock-up" to the point I cannot scroll through what I'm looking at. Does anyone else ever have an issue similar to what I am saying when the phone is charging and you are using it? It's ultra touch-sensitive..

Sent using iCafe app
Haven't experienced this issue, maybe a hard reset or restore if that fails to fix it, then a trip to the Genius Bar is in order.

Sent using iCafe app

flatbacks21

Bronze
Sep 21, 2010
Ohio
Just throwing it against the wall to see what sticks .... Is your phone configured to perform iCloud backups when connected to power?

Sent using iCafe app
No, configured on computer connection.. iCloud off other then find my iPhone..

Sent using iCafe app

flatbacks21

Bronze
Sep 21, 2010
Ohio
When I first plugged into iTunes when it was I first got it, I had the option to set up as new or set up as my iPhone 4.. Chose my previous phone setup.. I had similar issues with the 4, but didn't think it was an issue that would transfer over to my new phone.. I will restore as new and see what happens..

Sent using iCafe app