iPhone 5 for 4s

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FFAP1234

Bronze
Jun 12, 2010
Is anybody taking advantage of the AT&T offer to do an exchange of your iPhone 4S to iPhone 5 with a new contract? It sounds tempting to me but I think I want to wait for the new 5S or 6 even tho I won't have a full discount.

Sent using iCafe app

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Is anybody taking advantage of the AT&T offer to do an exchange of your iPhone 4S to iPhone 5 with a new contract? It sounds tempting to me but I think I want to wait for the new 5S or 6 even tho I won't have a full discount.
Sent using iCafe app
Not sure what the offer is, but I can almost guarantee you can get double of what AT&T is offering for an out of contract 4s

FFAP1234

Bronze
Jun 12, 2010
Not sure what the offer is, but I can almost guarantee you can get double of what AT&T is offering for an out of contract 4s
The offer is if u have an iPhone 4S they will take it from you and give u an iPhone 5 signing a new contract for 2 years. The only many u pay is the penalty for upgrading I think $ 36. And if u have an iPhone 4 u pay $ 99, the penalty, sight the contract and they give u an iPhone 5 keeping your iPhone 4.

Sent using iCafe app

dkhmwilliams

Bronze
May 10, 2013
The offer is if u have an iPhone 4S they will take it from you and give u an iPhone 5 signing a new contract for 2 years. The only many u pay is the penalty for upgrading I think $ 36. And if u have an iPhone 4 u pay $ 99, the penalty, sight the contract and they give u an iPhone 5 keeping your iPhone 4.

Sent using iCafe app
When did this deal happen?

Sent from the baddest smartphone on the planet, my white 64GB iPhone 5.

FFAP1234

Bronze
Jun 12, 2010
When did this deal happen?

Sent from the baddest smartphone on the planet, my white 64GB iPhone 5.
When I called to AT&T I was told that it started on May 10th, they said to me go to any AT&T store to do the exchange. I was surprised that I would qualify since I got the iPhone 5 the released day. ( my iPhone 5 was stolen and because of that I'm using the 4S)

Sent using iCafe app