iPhone 5 has charge, but won't turn on?

Discussion in 'iPhone 5' started by Sam91, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Sam91

Sam91 Member
    Bronze

Just to state a few.. Let me know if its worth taking to Apple an if they'd do anything about it

Other night it was charged about 60%. Went to my cousins house phone would not turn on for about 4 hrs. Had to wait to get home to plug it in and it stayed on the charger for 10 mins until finally starting up

Sometime.. When taking a picture w flash the picture comes out completely dark

Lastly, some of the buttons on my keyboard occasionally suck. My space bars need to be hit twice most of the time

Any complications on your end?

2. Rafagon

Rafagon Genius
    Gold

When you got the phone to turn back on, was it back at 60% immediately? That sounds pretty serious and you should consider taking it in for a possible replacement.

I have no issues with the keyboard ever. Spacebar works perfect 100% of the time. Are you using a screen protector?

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

3. theorioles33

theorioles33 Evangelist
    Silver

I'm seeing various bugs. The camera flash being one of them. A reboot fixed that for now. It seems like most are software based which an update should fix.

4. Sam91

Sam91 Member
    Bronze

5. jmp316

jmp316 Evangelist
    Gold

The battery concern you have sounds hardware related and I would consider taking it into Apple. The keyboard issue has been discussed in another thread and seems to be an issue related to apps that are not formatted to full screen yet. I get a lot of miss hits on the bottom row on apps that aren't full screen yet. Example, before Tapatalk was updated to full screen in my 5, I got a lot of missed typing on the bottom row. After the full screen update a few weeks ago, I've had no problems. This entire post was typed on Tapatalk and I've had no missed typing at all.