iPhone 5 Jailbreak Status Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmfc-1874

Contributor
Silver
Sep 10, 2011
91%!
Well of to bed folks seen you in the morning where I will be jail breaking my iPhone 5 :D

Sent using iCafe app

hmfc-1874

Contributor
Silver
Sep 10, 2011
7:10 PM here. I wish I knew what time it may be released for me.

Sent using iCafe app
It's the same amount if hours for everyone (6 hours 45 mins from this post)
So no matter the time difference just add
6 hours 45 mins to your own time zone.

Sent using iCafe app

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
It's the same amount if hours for everyone (6 hours 45 mins from this post)
So no matter the time difference just add
6 hours 45 mins to your own time zone.

Sent using iCafe app
Wow. Well, I was not planning on staying up until 2 am. We will see. I do have school work I should work on tonight. Maybe I can do that and then maybe I can Jailbreak.

Sent using iCafe app

medenblik

Contributor
Silver
Mar 25, 2010
I will wake up and read everyone's post on JB.....and see if they are having any issues.

Then I will JB after a good nights sleep :)

hmfc-1874

Contributor
Silver
Sep 10, 2011
Wow. Well, I was not planning on staying up until 2 am. We will see. I do have school work I should work on tonight. Maybe I can do that and then maybe I can Jailbreak.

Sent using iCafe app
Well have fun !
I'm hitting the hay, it's 1.20am here already so
Take care and have fun Jailbreaking it. Haha

Sent using iCafe app

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
This is why they don't usually give us an ETA so soon. Too many people set clocks and revolve their lives around it.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Well have fun !
I'm hitting the hay, it's 1.20am here already so
Take care and have fun Jailbreaking it. Haha

Sent using iCafe app
I'm tempted just to stay up all night and have fun with Cydia. But my Monday Wednesday Friday schedule is tough. Three back to back to back classes in the morning.

Sent using iCafe app

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
This is why they don't usually give us an ETA. Too many people set clocks and revolve their lives around it.
Maybe then I shouldn't stay up. I may be disappointed if I don't see it released, and then jump into bed.

Sent using iCafe app

hmfc-1874

Contributor
Silver
Sep 10, 2011
Trust me friend, a jailbreak will be there waiting for you. Get all the sleep you can haha. Trust me my life lately is college, work and sleep make it to the odd football match because I'm shattered all the time.
But back to my point, jailbreak will be there when ever to try to do it where on the other hand you can't catch up on sleep, get it well you have the chance !.

Sent using iCafe app

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Trust me friend, a jailbreak will be there waiting for you. Get all the sleep you can haha. Trust me my life lately is college, work and sleep make it to the odd football match because I'm shattered all the time.
But back to my point, jailbreak will be there when ever to try to do it where on the other hand you can't catch up on sleep, get it well you have the chance !.

Sent using iCafe app
Very good point. Right now my life is my girlfriend as it always will be, and college.

92% now. We are slowly getting there but it's exciting!

Sent using iCafe app

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I'm tempted just to stay up all night and have fun with Cydia. But my Monday Wednesday Friday schedule is tough. Three back to back to back classes in the morning.
Get some sleep tonight. :)

planetbeing said:
That's the idea. We all want a good night's rest before we deal with all the problems tomorrow. We also want to give tweak developers a little heads-up so they can get ready and put out any updates. If Cydia does get hammered tomorrow (which hopefully it won't due to the included packages list), tweak developers often have a hard time pushing needed updates because of connectivity issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.