iPhone 5 Jailbreak Status Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santa

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 2, 2009
Colorado, USA
OK... you guys have sucked me into the countdown. I'm bookmarking the site (don't do that twitter thing).

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
OK... you guys have sucked me into the countdown.

I'm bookmarking the site (don't do that twitter thing)
I bookmarked the website as well. It's exciting to see this moment almost here to jailbreak!

Sent using iCafe app

fonzy

Sep 11, 2009
Tustin, CA
Its like being 10 years old and waiting for that day to go back to Disneyland! I miss my jailbreak.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Seriously, you've gone this long without and you're going to fiddle with your phone during your Superbowl party? Priorities are important.

I don't see my friends enough these days, so I'll be jailbreaking late Sunday night at the earliest.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Seriously, you've gone this long without and you're going to fiddle with your phone during your Superbowl party? Priorities are important.

I don't see my friends enough these days, so I'll be jailbreaking late Sunday night at the earliest.
I don't have any friends. All I have and need is my girlfriend. I may look at jailbreaking before the Superbowl and then download a few things from it, but I will watch the Superbowl as my girlfriend's team is playing in it!

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD

I'll probably wait until Monday. What's one more day?

Of course, this is all assuming the jailbreak comes out on Sunday. It would be a riot if it was a couple days later.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I'll probably wait until Monday. What's one more day?
One more day is fine! Any longer is pure insanity if you really love jail breaking. I may download the essentials on Sunday, but I won't go crazy until Monday.

Uh oh. You're right that there would be a riot if its not released on Sunday.

Sent using iCafe app

NHL Fever

Bronze
Mar 15, 2010

This is bigger than the superbowl.

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
The site for the new jailbreak just went live. The jailbreak will be called evasi0n and it will be compatible with 6.0 - 6.1. They are finishing the GUI right now and still need to do beta testing after that.
Offical link: http://evasi0n.com/
On that website, they say "Backup your iOS device using iTunes or iCloud before using evasi0n." I thought you said don't use iCloud but to use iTunes?

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY

You do know it is the 49ers and Ravens. Typical Super Bowl rules do not apply.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I don't plan on watching the game... just making food, drinking beer and watching commercials.

Status
Not open for further replies.