iPhone 5 Jailbreak Status Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Seriously, you've gone this long without and you're going to fiddle with your phone during your Superbowl party? Priorities are important.

I don't see my friends enough these days, so I'll be jailbreaking late Sunday night at the earliest.

MoneyMaker79

Genius
Gold
Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Seriously, you've gone this long without and you're going to fiddle with your phone during your Superbowl party? Priorities are important.

I don't see my friends enough these days, so I'll be jailbreaking late Sunday night at the earliest.
I don't have any friends. All I have and need is my girlfriend. I may look at jailbreaking before the Superbowl and then download a few things from it, but I will watch the Superbowl as my girlfriend's team is playing in it!

Napoleon PhoneApart

Genius
Platinum
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD

I'll probably wait until Monday. What's one more day?

Of course, this is all assuming the jailbreak comes out on Sunday. It would be a riot if it was a couple days later.

NHL Fever

Bronze
Mar 15, 2010

This is bigger than the superbowl.

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
The site for the new jailbreak just went live. The jailbreak will be called evasi0n and it will be compatible with 6.0 - 6.1. They are finishing the GUI right now and still need to do beta testing after that.
Offical link: http://evasi0n.com/
On that website, they say "Backup your iOS device using iTunes or iCloud before using evasi0n." I thought you said don't use iCloud but to use iTunes?

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY

You do know it is the 49ers and Ravens. Typical Super Bowl rules do not apply.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I don't plan on watching the game... just making food, drinking beer and watching commercials.

Status
Not open for further replies.