Silver
Sep 10, 2011
when did the bar move up to 75% ?

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
What are the chances it will be release tomorrow? I'm hoping a lot of the devs in the JB community have been working on their apps/tweaks to work with iOS 6.1 and the iPhone 5.

{StatuSChecKa}

Contributor
Silver
Jul 7, 2010
NorCal
I say Sunday 12:01 AM GMT or like at SuperBowl kick off!
It will not just flop out, it will be around a special circumstance.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
80% complete. It really is looking like Sunday will be the day. I think they'd have to hit some serous roadblocks with the beta testing to not meet that ETA. Psylichon made a good point. I hadn't thought about the threes until he mentioned that.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
80% complete. It really is looking like Sunday will be the day. I think they'd have to hit some serous roadblocks with the beta testing to not meet that ETA. Psylichon made a good point. I hadn't throught about the threes until he mentioned that.
I wish it would possibly be released on Saturday! This reminded me of mail services like UPS. They give an ETA, but usually you receive the package a day before that date.

Sent using iCafe app

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
80% complete. It really is looking like Sunday will be the day. I think they'd have to hit some serous roadblocks with the beta testing to not meet that ETA. Psylichon made a good point. I hadn't thought about the threes until he mentioned that.
That really was quite an observation.

hmfc-1874

Contributor
Silver
Sep 10, 2011
It's the third, a day and a half to go !

Sent using iCafe app

hmfc-1874

Contributor
Silver
Sep 10, 2011
Updated from 5.1.1 to 6.1 on my 4S last night. Already miss my JB, already getting impatient:D
I know I really can't wait aswell.
I wonder if we are going to have to wait this long every time now.
I know it's a hard work for the devs but bit I can't wait haha

Sent using iCafe app

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
Why does their website check our browser? I have a feeling we are going to be able to jailbreak directly on our iPhones, iPads and iPods without the use of a computer.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Why does their website check our browser? I have a feeling we are going to be able to jailbreak directly on our iPhones, iPads and iPods without the use of a computer.
I was thinking that their website checks your browser to make sure it can successfuly open the website with no underlying issues such as java and downloading issues.

Other than that, I'm not positive.
Jailbreaking without the use of a computer? Honestly I doubt it. From what I remember, that has only occurred once and didn't go very smoothly.

Sent using iCafe app

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
I was thinking that their website checks your browser to make sure it can successfuly open the website with no underlying issues such as java and downloading issues.

Other than that, I'm not positive.
Jailbreaking without the use of a computer? Honestly I doubt it. From what I remember, that has only occurred once and didn't go very smoothly.

Sent using iCafe app
I have not been able to access the website from my iPhone 5 using Safari or Chrome. It just sits on the browser check screen.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
I was wondering the same thing. The requirements do state the need of a USB cable to connect to the computer though. I guess we'll see.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I have not been able to access the website from my iPhone 5 using Safari or Chrome. It just sits on the browser check screen.
That's strange. When's the last time you tried? I just checked and I get past that part in roughly a minute.

Sent using iCafe app

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
That's strange. When's the last time you tried? I just checked and I get past that part in roughly a minute.

Sent using iCafe app
I just attempted and I was able to access the website in a few seconds. Hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.