iPhone 5 Jailbreak Status Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Jailbreakme.com worked flawlessly for me every time I used it.....
Same here, but there were some people that had issues when jailbreaking using their phone. Also the website went down a lot.

I enjoy just jailbreaking on my computer.

Sent using iCafe app

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
Evasi0n now at 99%!
Oops. Changed back to 80.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Why does their website check our browser? I have a feeling we are going to be able to jailbreak directly on our iPhones, iPads and iPods without the use of a computer.
That's because the website displays differently on mobile devices. We see an actual progress bar on computers, but it only displays a number for the percentage completed when viewed on mobile browsers. This exploit requires a computer. They list the computer requirements and USB cable and they have links for Linux, Windows and Mac versions of the jailbreak program.
I have not been able to access the website from my iPhone 5 using Safari or Chrome. It just sits on the browser check screen.
You may have some type of security program or something installed that's blocking the site. I'd try disabling all of that temporarily because you won't be able to jailbreak until you can get it to load on a computer. Try rebooting first.

hmfc-1874

Contributor
Silver
Sep 10, 2011
It's 1.32am in Sunday still no jailbreak !
Rage haha

Sent using iCafe app

fearofnormalcy

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 8, 2010
New Port Richey, FL
www.facebook.com
I just talked to planetbeing. Monday's a better day for me, I told him, so the jailbreak team is delaying it a day to accommodate me. Have a good Sunday.
Yeah, well I spoke with pod2g, and I told him that I was quite content sitting on 5.1.1 with my 4S, so why even release the JB at all?

His response was in his native French, but I'm pretty sure he agrees...either that or he called my grandmother a dirty pirate hooker.

Either way, I'm just psyched I got a retweet by him.

hmfc-1874

Contributor
Silver
Sep 10, 2011
The wee Callander in the photo changed to the 6th feb...

:(

Sent using iCafe app

PinkBanana

Zealot
Gold
Feb 16, 2010
Burnley, UK
Ill b disappointed if it does come Wednesday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hmfc-1874

Contributor
Silver
Sep 10, 2011
Ill b disappointed if it does come Wednesday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know I just finished work, and was wondering if they had brought it out.
But if its to go how it usually does, when its released in the US it is usually late here in the UK with the time difference.

Sent using iCafe app

PinkBanana

Zealot
Gold
Feb 16, 2010
Burnley, UK
If theyve said today its probably b around 12. i am away at a conference all day Wednesday until Friday night so ill b too knackered to do anything when I get back Friday. I won't have my laptop with me either!

Sent using Lady Sara's iPhone 4 via iCafe App.

Status
Not open for further replies.