iPhone 5 Notifications.. (Post yours Here)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iPhoneFan10

Bronze
Jun 27, 2010
I ordered three iPhone 5s (2-16GB & 1-32Gb) between 2-2:30a (CST) this morning through the Apple app. I just checked the status of my orders under the "View Order History" link within the Apple Store (Under 'My Account'). All day today, all three phones had shown as in the "Processing Items" stage.

I just saw (@11:30p CST) that my 32GB is now in the "Preparing for Shipment" stage. The next stage is "Shipped." It looks like they are moving quickly with shipping the phones so they arrive by 9/21.

Woot! Woot!

Girdler

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 1, 2012
About 5 hours ago is when I received the "preparing to ship" update within my order history. Now, just the long 6 day wait for it to actually arrive.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
What time did you order yours?
I ordered mine at around 7 am on the 14th, and I have a 10/2 ship estimate.

Girdler

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 1, 2012
@Hawk I ordered mine at like 3:11 AM EDT. Took until 11 after for the AppleStore app on my phone to work the way I wanted it to.

iPhoneFan10

Bronze
Jun 27, 2010
About 5 hours ago is when I received the "preparing to ship" update within my order history. Now, just the long 6 day wait for it to actually arrive.
When I get the "Shipped" e-mail, I check, via the tracking number, the location of the phone at least once daily to make sure it is on course to arrive on time..

I have received all previous phones ordered from Apple straight from the factory in China so it is a long trip to get here..

No-25

Bronze
May 28, 2010
Wisconsin
I got this text from AT&T

AT&T Free Msg: Congratulations! Your preorder has been processed. You will be notified when your order has shipped. <Replies are not monitored>

Jun 8, 2011
Slidell, Louisiana
@Hawk I ordered mine at like 3:11 AM EDT. Took until 11 after for the AppleStore app on my phone to work the way I wanted it to.
When everyone was first allowed to order their phone, i almost ordered through Apple. I got in, but it would not recognize my rate plan! It kept giving me some weird message and was forcing me to change it. And then i got bumped off the site! So later i got in with AT&T and ordered it through that site. Apparently i had a really old grandfathered plan that was messing everything up. Oh and i checked my status this morning, still saying pending shipment. I will check again tonight to see if it changes.