iPhone 5 or 5s?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

shashank

Aug 13, 2013
Hey, I am planning to buy an iPhone 5 but within 24th september due to some reasons.
Is there any possibilities that the price of iPhone 5 drops due to the launch of iPhone 5s?
Please suggest what to do. Should i buy it now or wait till 24th september.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Hey, I am planning to buy an iPhone 5 but within 24th september due to some reasons.
Is there any possibilities that the price of iPhone 5 drops due to the launch of iPhone 5s?
Please suggest what to do. Should i buy it now or wait till 24th september.
Unless you absolutely need an iPhone 5 right now, I absolutely would wait. Either you'll have an opportunity to get a great deal on an iPhone 5 or opt for the latest and greatest technology Apple has to offer in the iPhone 5S.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
The iPhone 5S will probably be available in 6 or 7 weeks. You're gonna be kicking yourself in the butt for a year if you don't wait. If I didn't have an iPhone already, I'd get a 4 or 4S on Craigslist and put it back on up for the same price in six weeks.

Hovax615

Dec 8, 2010
I suggest the same thing. Unless you want to go with the iPhone 5c which is going to replace the iPhone 5 but be all plastic. You'd have to either go for the 5s or look at Craig's list for the 5

rjkgr

Bronze
Aug 14, 2013
You should wait because no point of seeing if the iPhone 5 goes on sale because then you can just get the iPhone 5s.

Last edited by a moderator: