iPhone 5 Otterbox Commuter

Chancellor

Contributor
Bronze
May 28, 2011
Heya, I'm just looking to see others experiences with this case. I just put my commuter on and the power key is very very hard to press down. I know it needs to be broken in, but this feels very stiff compared to previous commuters I've owned. Also the left side of my rubber layer (where the volume keys are) is bowed out a bit (like it was over heated and something crushed it from above). Could this be a knock off commuter or just a bad luck situation?

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
Heya, I'm just looking to see others experiences with this case. I just put my commuter on and the power key is very very hard to press down. I know it needs to be broken in, but this feels very stiff compared to previous commuters I've owned. Also the left side of my rubber layer (where the volume keys are) is bowed out a bit (like it was over heated and something crushed it from above). Could this be a knock off commuter or just a bad luck situation?
Where'd you buy it? And, how much was it compared to the OB website?

Chancellor

Contributor
Bronze
May 28, 2011
I actually got it resolved, Ty! It was ordered and fulfilled by amazon, but it's taken care of via otterbox warranty :).