iPhone 5 release date

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

chazm

Contributor
Silver
May 1, 2008
parth100 said:
Android smartphones are giving tough challenge to iPhone, so i think they will introduce iPhone as quick as possible
may b in 2011 itself..
I'm sure Apple is not rushing the iPhone because of Android. I mean, obviously the iPhone is coming out in 2011. I think everyone knows that since, well it comes out EVERY year. Itll most likely be end June or beg of july

Sep 6, 2010
Does any one know when the iPhone 5 is coming out. Just a rough guess is alright.
You didn't hear? The iPhone 5 is coming out on April 1st..... Better get your tent ready now, because I heard there's going to be a million people in line waiting to get it!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 17, 2008
PA
You didn't hear? The iPhone 5 is coming out on April 1st..... Better get your tent ready now, because I heard there's going to be a million people in line waiting to get it!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
They'll be surprised , when all they can get is the iPad 2... :)

Last edited by a moderator:

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Ok, place your bets on a release date for the iPhone 5.

1. June
  2. July
  3. August
  4. September
  5. October
  6. November
  7. December

Smart money says July, but I'm saying August.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Last week of June or the first week in July. Apple is consistent with this for the past 3 years. I feel that they gave Verizon a break with the early ( or late- depending on your point of view) release of the CDMA iPhone 4, but I am sure that they told Verizon that they are not going to change their release schedule ( at least not unless there is a large amount of cash involved) just because Verizon released in Feb. And Verizon probably doesn't care either, because they will have everyone locked into a 2 year contract. There might be a huge backlash over the whole voice and data thing by then.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Beginning of July. If I'm wrong, I'll eat my own face.

P.S Chris, stop teasing me with this iPhone 5 nonsense. You'll get me all excited.