iPhone 5 to be released in June according to Digitimes

bams50

Contributor
Bronze
Nov 23, 2007
NOW I know why you're a 'Genius', it's your ability to google images and paste their URLs LOL!

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Another worthwhile thread about rumors that make no sense. I know a thing or two about a thing or two, no way the iPhone "FIVE" will come out in June, guaranteed.

Thread locked!

bams50

Contributor
Bronze
Nov 23, 2007
Sorry, saw it on the news this morning, then went looking for the article and found it, and posted it. I thought that was different than the multitude of 'what do you think' or 'somebody at the Apple store told me' threads. Mea Culpa.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Sorry, saw it on the news this morning, then went looking for the article and found it, and posted it. I thought that was different than the multitude of 'what do you think' or 'somebody at the Apple store told me' threads. Mea Culpa.
You didn't start the rumor, it's not your fault ;)

All this articles and websites talking rumors are only to attract viewers, that's it, they always get it wrong anyway.

bams50

Contributor
Bronze
Nov 23, 2007
Well, I've learned my lesson. I just found out from my AT&T rep's brother's girlfriend that the 5w is actually going to be released for sure on Feb. 18th to insiders only, and I guarantee I won't post about it here. I wouldn't want Rugaby to use up all the bullet pictures from the internet. You can do that, you know. I heard it from a source close to Apple.

Ltzguy

Zealot
Gold
Jun 22, 2010
Right here
Well, I've learned my lesson. I just found out from my AT&T rep's brother's girlfriend that the 5w is actually going to be released for sure on Feb. 18th to insiders only, and I guarantee I won't post about it here. I wouldn't want Rugaby to use up all the bullet pictures from the internet. You can do that, you know. I heard it from a source close to Apple.
lol

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
Is the close source your brothers aunts grandmas best friend? :)

sorbet

Bronze
Dec 11, 2011
Ohio
i think i'll hold onto my 4s for awhile. i actually really love it.

plus i didn't buy super cute $30 kate spade cases just go and buy a new phone and have no case :eek: *hair flip*

Feb 6, 2012
Lehigh Valley, PA
i think i'll hold onto my 4s for awhile. i actually really love it.

plus i didn't buy super cute $30 kate spade cases just go and buy a new phone and have no case :eek: *hair flip*
Sorbet - Totally hear ya. I know a lot of people that think exactly the same way, and rightfully so. The 4s rocks! And because of economical contract reasons, lots of peeps won't get the 5 - at least right away.