iPhone 5 VS 5S Benchmarks

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

IllusionEntity

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 3, 2010
Borough Green, Kent, UK
Hey Guys!

I hope most of you have had good luck this year!
I picked up a Gold 32GB model at my local Apple store this year. I got one of two in stock...

Anyway I have just run benchmarks on both my iPhone 5 and 5S. Here are the specs!

iPhone 5:

Model: iPhone 5,2
iOS 7.0
Apple A6 @ 1.30GHz
1016MB Memory.

iPhone 5S:

Model: iPhone 6,2
iOS 7.0.1
ARM @ 1.29GHz
And Apparently 1000MB Memory...

iPhone 5 Benchmark:

Single-Core Score - 722
Multi-Core Score - 1300

iPhone 5S Benchmark:

Single-Core Score - 1410
Multi-Core Score - 2559

As you can see. I would say the 5S blows the iPhone 5 away.

I hope you guys enjoy your iPhones! The camera is amazing this year also. Not to mention that the TouchID sensor works flawlessly.

I'm Happy and then some!

Matt

Bronze
May 10, 2007
Wow! impressive numbers! I just picked up a space grey 32 gig. So far I'm very happy with my purchase!

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Is that what Geekbench said, verbatim?

"And Apparently 1000MB Memory..."?

Congrats! I got my 32-gigglebyte white this morning at the Apple Store in Lincoln Mall in Miami Beach, FL.

Camped out from approximately 3:45PM yesterday until opening time today. Was #11 in line or thereabouts (it fluctuated a bit, but not much). Was interviewed by various TV stations and was on at least two or three newscasts, in both English and Spanish. (Will share link if I find myself online...)

Last edited:

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
Is that what Geekbench said, verbatim?

"And Apparently 1000MB Memory..."?

Congrats! I got my 32-gigglebyte white this morning at the Apple Store in Lincoln Mall in Miami Beach, FL.

Camped out from approximately 3:45PM yesterday until opening time today. Was #11 in line or thereabouts (it fluctuated a bit, but not much). Was interviewed by various TV stations and was on at least two or three newscasts, in both English and Spanish. (Will share link if I find myself online...)

CONGRATS @Rafagon! Glad you got it! Enjoy and give us the good the bad and the ugly on this new sweetheart! We want pics too!