iPhone 5 why all the bad press

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Prozium12

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 22, 2012
Uk,Manchester
How come I'm being made to feel like I've been duped into buying the ip5 I'm a iPhone user from the start and it's sad to see the Samsung s3 or htc one x and now the nexus 4 coming out with premium looking devices that multitask like it second nature, I took a video with my ip5 for the first time with friends and when we all watched back all we could hear was static and hissing then the other day I took a pic of a sunset and the pic wAs so dark I had to take it again and it was the same and it wasn't that dark outside... So my ? Is have we or are we being taken advantage off because of or love and loyalty to Apple ...

Sent using iCafe app

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
No, Apple is expected to be perfect, and when there are a few minor flaws, or even in this case normal issues created by every phone, it's the end of the world and the iPhone is junk. While The S3 and whatnot has more issues, and less build quality then the 5.

Sent using iCafe app

Aug 31, 2010
I have no personal experience with the iPhone 5, but I love my 4S. I don't know what the media says about it, but it sure does work for me! It's certainly not perfect (especially after it being submersed in water) :( but I really disliked the UI of any other phone I've tried.

As someone else said, find what works for you and go with it. Does anything else really matter...?

rom x

Zealot
Gold
Jan 18, 2011
How come I'm being made to feel like I've been duped into buying the ip5 I'm a iPhone user from the start and it's sad to see the Samsung s3 or htc one x and now the nexus 4 coming out with premium looking devices that multitask like it second nature, I took a video with my ip5 for the first time with friends and when we all watched back all we could hear was static and hissing then the other day I took a pic of a sunset and the pic wAs so dark I had to take it again and it was the same and it wasn't that dark outside... So my ? Is have we or are we being taken advantage off because of or love and loyalty to Apple ...

Sent using iCafe app
rule 1 you should never have any loyalty in any product even if you own there stock. i actually have a few friends who own iPhones just because they have Apple stock. but have admitted to me that if they didn't own the stock, they would not be using iPhones.

coop1701

Zealot
Silver
Jun 30, 2007
rule 1 you should never have any loyalty in any product even if you own there stock. i actually have a few friends who own iPhones just because they have Apple stock. but have admitted to me that if they didn't own the stock, they would not be using iPhones.
I own stock in a lot of things I would never buy. Odd he would think that.