iPhone 5 why all the bad press

Discussion in 'iPhone 5' started by Prozium12, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Prozium12

Prozium12 Contributor
    Bronze

How come I'm being made to feel like I've been duped into buying the ip5 I'm a iPhone user from the start and it's sad to see the Samsung s3 or htc one x and now the nexus 4 coming out with premium looking devices that multitask like it second nature, I took a video with my ip5 for the first time with friends and when we all watched back all we could hear was static and hissing then the other day I took a pic of a sunset and the pic wAs so dark I had to take it again and it was the same and it wasn't that dark outside... So my ? Is have we or are we being taken advantage off because of or love and loyalty to Apple ...

Sent using iCafe app

2. macscac

macscac Member
    Bronze

3. Iloveiphones

Iloveiphones Genius
    Platinum

No, Apple is expected to be perfect, and when there are a few minor flaws, or even in this case normal issues created by every phone, it's the end of the world and the iPhone is junk. While The S3 and whatnot has more issues, and less build quality then the 5.

Sent using iCafe app

4. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

Why are people letting the media make their decisions for them?

5. macscac

macscac Member
    Bronze

some people are sheep?

i say buy what works for you.
    im a mentally challenged sheep i guess

6. CanadianNemo

CanadianNemo Genius
    Gold

I have no personal experience with the iPhone 5, but I love my 4S. I don't know what the media says about it, but it sure does work for me! It's certainly not perfect (especially after it being submersed in water) :( but I really disliked the UI of any other phone I've tried.

As someone else said, find what works for you and go with it. Does anything else really matter...?

7. (L)

(L) Contributor
    Bronze

Because some people can't think or decide for themselves so they listen to what others tell them is better or best for them

Sent using iCafe app

8. rom x

rom x Zealot
    Gold

rule 1 you should never have any loyalty in any product even if you own there stock. i actually have a few friends who own iPhones just because they have Apple stock. but have admitted to me that if they didn't own the stock, they would not be using iPhones.

9. coop1701

coop1701 Zealot
    Silver

I own stock in a lot of things I would never buy. Odd he would think that.