iPhone 5 will be in my hot hands tomorrow

Discussion in 'iPhone 5' started by Booyow1204, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Booyow1204

Booyow1204 Contributor
    Silver

So I'm super excited just ordered my new iPhone 5 off of the Apple website! I was on the website a minute or two after 10:00, and to my surprise the server actually let me through and there was stock. My local Apple store has one available for pick up, and ready for me to go grab tomorrow. I'm so happy I can finally bed my 3GS that's been carrying me for over 2.5yrs, probably won't sell it but will keep it as a backup just in case.

So I ordered the the White 32GB because my music library is growing very rapidly and w/the HD quality recording it might add up so I upped the memory.... Anybody out there got some tips for me for the new 5? Those that got the white one what do you think? How do you guys think the 32GB will hold up w/HD videos and my music, right now my 16GB 3GS is almost full with my music.

2. bparkerson04

bparkerson04 Member
    Bronze

Don't have answers to your questions, but congrats on getting your 5. I found a 16gb Black in stock at a local Best Buy mobile this evening, and picked it up. It is very nice.

3. Booyow1204

Booyow1204 Contributor
    Silver

Awesome, I saw the black and it does look really nice and sleek. I decided on white to get a change of pace cause all the phones I've had have been black. We'll see how I feel but I have no doubt I'll be happy w/it.

4. bparkerson04

bparkerson04 Member
    Bronze

I was wanting a white, but because I was exchanging a 4S, and really didn't care because I actually found one, I decided to go ahead and get the black. I prefer the white, but in the end, I don't really care.

5. bparkerson04

bparkerson04 Member
    Bronze

Send me a PM tomorrow and let me know how you like the phone. LTE is unbelievable!

6. Booyow1204

Booyow1204 Contributor
    Silver

I sure will! The speed is probably gonna break my neck after using my 3GS for so long :p

7. thevlad

thevlad Member
    Bronze

I have the white and its awesome. I heard the black scratches too easily.

8. Booyow1204

Booyow1204 Contributor
    Silver

Ya at first I wasn't too sure about a white phone but now that I have it in my hands the white looks pretty and pristine. :)

9. Zanthe

Zanthe #apple
    Gold

Congrats on the new device!

I'm getting black...TOMORROW!

10. flightmedic

flightmedic Member
    Bronze

Awesome.

I promised myself I was not going to be an early adopter...yes, that lasted all of two weeks.

Walked into the AT&T store yesterday and its in UPS's hands tonight for delivery :)

White 64GB. My wife is going to kill me. LOL

Jim

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. Zanthe

Zanthe #apple
    Gold

Yep, I laughed.

12. Booyow1204

Booyow1204 Contributor
    Silver

Thanks! I'm excited for you to get yours too, your gonna love it. What size did you end up selecting?