iPhone 5C color - What is the most popular?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ivantwilliams

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 14, 2009
To be honest I'm getting my feet wet with an iPhone again. In time I may get an iPhone 5s, grey/slate...

So, is there a shortage of forum viewers and members who actually purchased a 5C? It wouldn't surprise me really, but I thought there would be more than three that wanted a color iPhone.

Sent using iCafe app

Redhotchili

Bronze
Feb 19, 2012
I live in the D.C. area (Alexandria, VA), and I've seen a lot of green 5c's. Mostly kids have them. I saw a 5s for first time Saturday! This lady who had it came into the Starbucks with her 2 teen kids who each had the 5c. This woman says she just got back from Sprint and that they will give $100. off of your new iPhone if u transfer your # to them and sign a 2 yr contract.

Sent using iPad mini

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I live in the D.C. area (Alexandria, VA), and I've seen a lot of green 5c's. Mostly kids have them. I saw a 5s for first time Saturday! This lady who had it came into the Starbucks with her 2 teen kids who each had the 5c. This woman says she just got back from Sprint and that they will give $100. off of your new iPhone if u transfer your # to them and sign a 2 yr contract.
Alexandria. Where Mindi and I first met. Warm fuzzies.

Redhotchili

Bronze
Feb 19, 2012
Alexandria. Where Mindi and I first met. Warm fuzzies.
Napoleon, I saw a poll that was put out by MSNBC this past Valentines Day that put Alexandria, VA as 2nd most romantic place in USA! Would you believe Tallahassee, TN was # 1 ?!?! Anyway, I live in Del Ray/Old Town areas. Dunno how long it's been since you've been here, but it has/is changed/changing so fast--everybody wants to live here, believe it or not.

Sent using iPad mini

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Napoleon, I saw a poll that was put out by MSNBC this past Valentines Day that put Alexandria, VA as 2nd most romantic place in USA! Would you believe Tallahassee, TN was # 1 ?!?! Anyway, I live in Del Ray/Old Town areas. Dunno how long it's been since you've been here, but it has/is changed/changing so fast--everybody wants to live here, believe it or not.

Sent using iPad mini
We stayed at the Lorien Hotel on King Street in Old Town. It was very classy, but it didn't have ice machines. That offended the practical man in me - especially after I got gum in Mindi's hair (she's gonna kill me for this).

Redhotchili

Bronze
Feb 19, 2012
We stayed at the Lorien Hotel on King Street in Old Town. It was very classy, but it didn't have ice machines. That offended the practical man in me - especially after I got gum in Mindi's hair (she's gonna kill me for this).
IT IS a very nice hotel--I live 6 blocks from there! It's right next to the King St metro. How long ago? You were in Old Town which is the best part of Alexandria!

Sent using iPad mini