iPhone 5C color - What is the most popular?

diverdown

Contributor
Silver
Sep 12, 2007
NYC
When it comes to kids and phones it's definitely a decision based on need. My daughter is in 8th grade and is in sports and other activities after school. My son is 10 and also has activities after school. Both have iPhone 4's. We made the decision to give them our old iPhones when we switched to tmobile and got the 5 and 5s. Both of my kids iPhones only cost $10 per month....besides now they only carry one device instead of a phone and iPods.

We used a combination of restrictions and apps to limit their internet use....

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
In the Wild so far I've seen, 2 Pink, One Yellow, One Green and One White.

I think after Christmas there will be a lot of them all over the place. It is an, attractive, well-made iPhone. Maybe Apple will offer the iPhone 6 in your choice of colors and the Gold, Silver and Space Gray Combos. But probably not. A girl can dream.

Chancellor

Contributor
Bronze
May 28, 2011
I don't know which one sells the most, had T-Mobile not had the gold 5s,i would have bought the green.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
My wife wants the green. She'll get it in March with her upgrade at Verizon. That little LG Enlighten has to go. She'll like the iPhone once she gets over her fear of it. I've been shopping cases for the green 5c. She wants something that offers great protection as well as coordinating the color. We got 2 months to decide that.