iPhone 5s Camping Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
If your camping out, please post your experience and if you can, post some photos of the lines. The lines are probably going to be crazy since there's no preordering.

Hillbilly

Bronze
Feb 9, 2011
I was first in line in Knoxville, TN last year. I'll be sleeping tonight. Just not enough has changed to upgrade, though do not think I am not fighting the urge.

Sent using iCafe app

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
First year I'm skipping, I had fun last year with you all so have fun peeps. My iPhone 5 unlocked is worth the 5s :p

Sent using iCafe app

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
I am off tomorrow, but I'm not so impatient I can't wait a week or so for one from China. I do have an alarm set for 2:45am EST to order one online.

Dec 10, 2009
Clarksburg, WV
Bad news for campers...(sorry Mindi)
Just spoke to a Sprint rep I've dealt with last 3 launches. Always had good intel and a big help.

His txt from company phone:

"I would give you a number but to be honest our preorders (in store gift card 'reservation') have all of them taken. Bottom line... 0-5s's until at least Sat, maybe monday best case"

He called me a few minutes later on his personal device, said busiest corporate store in his district only had 15 5S's, all Space Grey, and they were already spoken for...

Keep in mind this was from one of the big carriers and the territory is a big metropolitan area.
Don't want to even guess what small town stores may be getting.

I would expect Apple stores to have a better selection, but bigger lines as well.

Good luck!