iPhone 5s restarted, went into safe mode?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sabis

I'm worrying about my phone as i don't know why this happened, I switch on my phone was shooting some pictures and it auto restarted...so that's worrying me.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sabis

I didn't download any camera tweaks, i just reinstalled my latest tweaks about a broadcast stuffs like that.

S

Sabis

OK guys i got another problem in my iPhone 5s.......

I've download Dr.Driving from Apple Store...u can check it out yourself it's free. After I jailbroke my phone, it keeps crashing the moment I open it.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL

Ive download Dr.Driving from Apple Store...u can check it out urself its free.....after i jailbreaked my phone its keeps crashing the moment i open it...
This specific app crashes or do any other apps that you have crash?

Have you installed anything via Cydia since you jailbroke?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah

Ive download Dr.Driving from Apple Store...u can check it out urself its free.....after i jailbreaked my phone its keeps crashing the moment i open it...
Delete Dr. Driving and then reinstall it.

S

Sabis

Guys...im having a problem which i believe started after i jailbreaked.....i download some games for free from App Store...like this one Dark Guardians, and some cricket games....the moment i open it it it crashes ......... can someone help me...
It should play high games....its 5s

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Guys...im having a problem which i believe started after i jailbreaked.....i download some games for free from App Store...like this one Dark Guardians, and some cricket games....the moment i open it it it crashes ......... can someone help me...
It should play high games....its 5s
Have you installed anything from Cydia after jailbreaking?

Have you tried a reboot of your iPhone, and a hard reset or respring?

S

Sabis

Yes, ive downloading tweaks not related to these games though, and ive tried reboot,hard reset,respringed.....also reinstalled them and same thing re-occurs.

So its something related to Cydia, pretty much sure...or errors etc.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Yes, ive downloading tweaks not related to these games though, and ive tried reboot,hard reset,respringed.....also reinstalled them and same thing re-occurs.

So its something related to Cydia, pretty much sure...or errors etc.
Please list your Cydia apps and tweaks so we can try to determine if one of them is causing this.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
You're using software that supports app piracy. This is what is causing your problem. We are against stealing apps here and we do not provide tech support for problems caused by software that supports that. Continuing to discuss piracy will result in an infraction. The only advice I can give you is to restore and not install cracked app software afterwards. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.