iPhone 5s Tracking Thread

bballrob

Genius
Gold
Oct 11, 2009
Alaska
@bballrob

CONGRATS on the arrival of your precious Golden iPhone 5s!

Thanks for the awesome shots too! Nice close ups and detail.

So sweet that the kids are as enthusiastic about the new arrival as you are. You would think they were all going to take turns using your precious Golden iPhone.

Thanks for sharing your Golden iPhone 5s Joy with us!
Yes, it has been a couple of glorious days in my house. Only one of the children have been deemed worthy to actually hold and use the Golden iPhone. The rest, can only long for that opportunity, though most have at least touched it. The one deemed worthy was my young Daughter. Having been deserted by her older sister, who has gone off to college, she needs a bit of extra love now that she is left at home with mother, father and FIVE boisterous brothers.

Sent using iCafe app

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
I am told that now the photos I send have a Golden tint to them.

Sent using iCafe app
@bballrob Are you making a joke or are you serious?

You are joking right? Pulling my leg?

If this is a real defect, you've got to make a Genius appointment ASAP! might be time for a swap out!

bballrob

Genius
Gold
Oct 11, 2009
Alaska
@bballrob Are you making a joke or are you serious?

You are joking right? Pulling my leg?

If this is a real defect, you've got to make a Genius appointment ASAP! might be time for a swap out!
How could anyone kid at such a serious time as this. I am certain that there is no defect here. I would expect nothing less than Golden photos from a Golden iPhone. Have you seen the backplate glisten in the sun? There is no cure for this!

Sent using iCafe app

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
How could anyone kid at such a serious time as this. I am certain that there is no defect here. I would expect nothing less than Golden photos from a Golden iPhone. Have you seen the backplate glisten in the sun? There is no cure for this!

Sent using iCafe app
@bballrob

Of course Ma' Lord! I beg of your excuse of my ignorance. Not owning a Golden iPhone 5s I have no idea of IT'S many talents.

Nothing but the finest out of the Golden Treasure iPhone 5s. All the golden hue's and shadows just magnify the splendid brilliance of the Golden iPhone 5s camera and filters. Those photos be award winning monuments of Art!

We should all take a bow and never speak of imperfections again.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
I LOL'd for real.
It's funny, but it looks like they have celebrating down to a 70's science. Well, let's suit up! Apparently we ARE NOT dressed for CELEBRATING!

Let's get the wigs, the gold chains, the polyester shirts, tight polyester pants, platforms and Vaseline.

Wait..might not need the Vaseline. We will sweat in the polyester anyway.

Then we can party!

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Jhst ordered mine earlier today but haven't rec'd a tracking number yet. Shipped my iPhone 5 Monday after I sold it on eBay. I'm suffering from withdrawals in a bad way!

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
Jhst ordered mine earlier today but haven't rec'd a tracking number yet. Shipped my iPhone 5 Monday after I sold it on eBay. I'm suffering from withdrawals in a bad way!
Which model did you order? It would be rough to go without an iPhone for a few weeks. I'm hoping I never feel that pain, lol.

Sent using iCafe app

rtgc2003

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
DFW,TX
Ordered my Gold iPhone 5s 64 GB on 9/21 mine still says order processing ...

jaded

May 1, 2009
Maryland
I ordered mine Sept 20. Saw this today in my account status on Apple's site: (and yes, I've been checking every day for a change in status)
Gosh, this has taken so long!

Available to ship: October 24-28 Delivers: Nov 4 by Standard Shipping

rtgc2003

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
DFW,TX
Mine just changed to Ships October 24-28 delivers by Nov 1. Have to wait a bit longer then.

Sent using iCafe app

tvdc

Bronze
Mar 29, 2009
Mine just changed to Ships October 24-28 delivers by Nov 1. Have to wait a bit longer then.

Sent using iCafe app
When did you order?

Sent using iCafe app