iPhone 5s Tracking Thread

GailLA

Contributor
Bronze
Nov 13, 2007
Northern IL
Mine has been logged into Incheon, too. Exactly how many iPhones can fit on one plane, I wonder? More than 3 that's for sure. I trust UPS to get it here tomorrow.

Sent using iCafe app

NeilL

Jun 15, 2009
Wow, I ordered 2 x 5s phones (one Silver & one Space Gray on Friday morning (8 AM-ish Pacific) from the AT&T site. Got confirmation and then a shipping confirmation on Saturday, 2 phones delivered on Monday. Must have won a lottery or something.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Just ordered a 32 GB gold 5S through Apple. It's available to ship sometime in October. So excited! I got a space grey on Friday since I had waited in line all night, but my heart was set on gold.

bballrob

Genius
Gold
Oct 11, 2009
Alaska
Just ordered a 32 GB gold 5S through Apple. It's available to ship sometime in October. So excited! I got a space grey on Friday, but my heart was set on gold.
And what will you be doing with the Space Grey model?

Sent using iCafe app

bballrob

Genius
Gold
Oct 11, 2009
Alaska
Not sure yet, but I'll probably just return it.
That's what I'm doing too. After refusing to drink the Apple Kool-Aid for many years, I finally broke down at iPhone 3GS. I then picked up iPad. And my life hasn't. Been the same since. Now my laptop is an MBP and home computer a Mac Mini.

As far as iPhone upgrades go, I did the 4 a little after it was released. I was going to sit the 4S out, but then found I could sell my 4 on eBay for more than my upgrade cost, and I upgraded on launch day only because it was so convenient. Without even camping out I was out of the store within 55 minutes of opening after showing up around 7:50 AM to be the 28th person in line.

I did skip the 5, however, the Golden Phone wasn't something I could pass up. I ordered the Gold 32 GB MODEL as soon as they went on sale, but the thought of letting launch day pass without a 5S was more then I could bear. So, I stopped by my local AT&T store at noon to check stocks. I left empty handed because the wait was longer than I had, however, KNOWING based on their stock and how few CS Agents through had on hand, there would still be phones to be had at 5 PM. And so, at the end of the workday, I went straight back to AT&T, and left around 6:10 with the space grey in hand. I will return it as soon as my golden phone arrives, or on day 14 of ownership, whichever comes first.

dallasjetfan

Contributor
Bronze
Oct 15, 2011
I am downloading the update. I sure hope it doesn't take the 8hours it says since I have to go to work. I mean the ios7 didn't even take 2 hours.

ichris

Bronze
Dec 6, 2008
ScreenShot2013-09-24at32031PM_zps92e31194.png

It's landing in 1hr 30 mins... Then has to make its way to the east coast...

SunnySweet

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 23, 2010
Upstate NY
Just ordered a 32 GB gold 5S through Apple. It's available to ship sometime in October. So excited! I got a space grey on Friday since I had waited in line all night, but my heart was set on gold.
TRUST me you will not be disappointed in the gold! My Gold 64 arrived earlier today and it is a masterpiece! Apples most elegant and stunning phone EVER!

Sent using iCafe app