iPhone 5s Tracking Thread

Mommy

Zealot
Gold
Feb 19, 2011
NY
Ok mine made it to Alaska, really really worried that its not going to be delivered tomorrow :( it's too far away.

Sent using iCafe app

ichris

Bronze
Dec 6, 2008
(y)Found the flight from Louisville to Newark.:laugh2: Right on time!:D
Wrong flight.

Last edited:

bballrob

Genius
Gold
Oct 11, 2009
Alaska
Ok mine made it to Alaska, really really worried that its not going to be delivered tomorrow :( it's too far away.

Sent using iCafe app
I used to work for Fed Ex in Anchorage. Them and UPS both have operations there that sort and relocate cargo between Asia and the US. You'd be amazed what they are capable of. If their tracking site says it made it to anchorage today and will be delivered just about anywhere in the USA tomorrow, odds are it will make it.

Sent using iCafe app

Mommy

Zealot
Gold
Feb 19, 2011
NY
I used to work for Fed Ex in Anchorage. Them and UPS both have operations there that sort and relocate cargo between Asia and the US. You'd be amazed what they are capable of. If their tracking site says it made it to anchorage today and will be delivered just about anywhere in the USA tomorrow, odds are it will make it.

Sent using iCafe app
Really? Ok I believe you, thank you! Every year I ordered through Verizon and everyone swore by ordering through Apple. I'm just nervous, thank you!

Sent using iCafe app

Aug 1, 2007
Really? Ok I believe you, thank you! Every year I ordered through Verizon and everyone swore by ordering through Apple. I'm just nervous, thank you!

Sent using iCafe app
Very true! Same situation with my 4s, came here next day.

GailLA

Contributor
Bronze
Nov 13, 2007
Northern IL
UPS 99 just landed in Louisville on Rwy 35L. Now to be sorted and onwards!

Sent using iCafe app

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
This is closest airport that a UPS flight is arriving from Louisville, KY. This may be mine.

a9ugypam.jpg

dallasjetfan

Contributor
Bronze
Oct 15, 2011

Sent using iCafe app
Whatever UPS tracking day says is what will happen. They are usually pretty good about delivery times.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
Got my arrival and import scan in KY, one more short leg to TX! It will probably be delivered about the time I go to bed, about twelve hours from now, but at least it will be waiting for me when I get home from work Thursday morning. :)

TRBO VNM

Bronze
Oct 18, 2009
Looks like mine is now UPS1214. Should be landing any minute now.

ichris

Bronze
Dec 6, 2008
Mine got to Newark @ 6am. 30-40 drive to ups sorting center near me and then watching for the brown truck.

Sent using iCafe app

TRBO VNM

Bronze
Oct 18, 2009

Sent using iCafe app
Nervous about what? It's just a phone and you see the tracking. What is there to be nervous about?

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
Woo hoo! Mine arrived at the airport here in Dallas and left the airport about 30 minutes ago. It will be on my local Brown truck any minute now!

I feel like a little kid that woke up too early Xmas morning but has to wait until his parents get up and have coffee before he can open his presents! :)

nealh

Contributor
Silver
Apr 3, 2008
I got my 32gb silver yesterday in Tampa. I ordered in less than 2 min on Sept 20

Sent using iCafe app

TRBO VNM

Bronze
Oct 18, 2009
Mine is on truck for delivery. Amazing that over the weekend it was still in China and Wednesday it is out for delivery on the east coast.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
Out for delivery as of 7:54 am CDT.
Mine is too since 7:26! Now I just need to stay busy so time will go by faster. Thankfully I have a whole garage full of stuff to sort and organize or I'd be looking out the window every 30 seconds. This way I can hear the truck coming from a block away.

Dipsxxy

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 1, 2010
Ordered my Gold 32GB from AT&T. Shipping can be from Oct 1-Oct 30th. Hoping it ships early in the month and not the end!

Sent using iCafe app