iPhone 5S users, who actually bought the iPad air?

Discussion in 'iPhone 5S' started by denzel1989, Nov 11, 2013.

1. denzel1989

denzel1989 Member
    Bronze

I've been using my iPhone 5S quite heavily, I do everything on it. I also have a macbook which is its big brother. Every time I do my assignment, it sync through iCloud to my pages app on my iPhone . I love it .
    So there is no need for an iPad. I had the iPad 4th generation. Then gave it to my girl. No regrets.
    How wants the iPad air although they bought the iPhone 5S?
    I wouldn't mind having it if I were rich. Lol.

2. rambo47

rambo47 Contributor
    Silver

I've been using an original iPad 1, but it's time to upgrade to the Air. I also have an iPad Mini but it's too small and I miss the full size screen.

Sent using iCafe app

3. djwindsor

djwindsor Contributor
    Silver

You will LOVE the iPad Air. I've had the iPad 3 for a year and a half and my dad wanted the new Air. We went together and got it and he was nice enough to give it to me after he saw how I was thrilled with it. My dad is very happy with his new iPad 3!

4. denzel1989

denzel1989 Member
    Bronze

If I didn't have the 5S is get the iPad air.

5. hifly

hifly New Member

Other than the fact that it now looks like a big iPad Mini, you'll have additional reasons to love the iPad Air. I have both 5s and Air and love both. I used to have an iPhone 4 and iPad 2nd gen - so decided to upgrade both as soon as the new devices were available.

6. bballrob

bballrob Genius
    Gold

I got one. But may return once I get my hands on a mini.

Sent using iCafe app from the Golden iPhone

7. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

AWW! How Sweet! YOUR DAD ROCKS!

Enjoy your new iPad Air!

8. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

As soon as I get the remainder of my pennies together, I'm gong to buy the iPad Air! I have an iPhone 5s and I know I will get a lot of use out of the Air.

I had an iPhone 4S and an iPad 3 some time ago and found myself using both, so there will be no neglecting my iPhone 5s when I get the iPad Air. Each has it's own awesome functions. I miss having an iPad and am anxious to get my hands on the Air as soon as money permits it.

9. Nrevezzo

Nrevezzo Member
    Bronze

I have both a 5S and an iPad Air. The 5S is my take-it with-me device and the Air is used for surfing and reading in the family room. The Air is also shared with other family members.

10. denzel1989

denzel1989 Member
    Bronze

That's useful and I see why you got it.

11. rambo47

rambo47 Contributor
    Silver

I love my 5s, but it's a phone. Great for mobility and it's ALWAYS with me. When I'm home, however, my overwhelming choice is an iPad with they big beautiful screen.

My mother in law dropped by and wanted to see some pics I took with my iPhone. I whipped out my iPad and handed it to her and BOOM! All my pictures were there thanks to PhotoStream. She was amazed, looking at the pics on the iPad like a caveman seeing fire for the first time. Rather than squinting at the 4" screen on my 5s she was flicking through full sized images on the 11" iPad screen. When I showed her the pinch/spread gesture to zoom in she almost fainted. AirPrint practically gave her heart palpitations. Sending her home with 5x7 prints on photo paper sealed my reputation as some kind of wizard like Gandolph. :)

Sent using iCafe app

12. bballrob

bballrob Genius
    Gold

And people wonder why I call my Golden iPhone 5S, My Precious.

Sent using iCafe app from the Golden iPhone

13. denzel1989

denzel1989 Member
    Bronze

You crack me up haha. Your tempting me to get the iPad mini, but I don't know if I'll ever use it . I have a MacBook that does everything.

14. denzel1989

denzel1989 Member
    Bronze

I also got the gold hehe , my precious

15. ricks2gtouch

ricks2gtouch Zealot
    Silver

I upgraded to the 5s on launch day. Great phone. I had the 4s. I also jumped from the iPad 2 to the Air last weekend. I have never had the latest iPhone or the latest iPad. It's not like me to spend the money, but both devices surely are fantastic. I'm happy with my decisions.

16. bballrob

bballrob Genius
    Gold

Don't do it. Get the mini.

17. rambo47

rambo47 Contributor
    Silver

I've got the Mini. I want the Air. The Mini is nice bit it's a bit small. Love the full size screen.

18. bballrob

bballrob Genius
    Gold

I had air. Then j got mini. Won't go back.

19. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

The only downside to the mini is the speaker volume is so low. I'm not sure how it compares to the Air, but its max volume lower than the iPad 3. In fact, it's even noticeably quieter than the iPhone 5s.

20. Dipsxxy

Dipsxxy Contributor
    Bronze

I have the iPhone 5s and just upgraded my iPad 4 to the air. I love how it's so light and easy to carry. I also have a keyboard to go with it! ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1394901162.989012.jpg