iPhone 6 beats the 6 Plus in speed tests

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
iPhone 6 beats the 6Plus in speed tests, so those of us that got the 6 can claim a faster aleut smaller device

PS- Video is in spanish but you can see the results

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
iPhone 6 beats the 6Plus in speed tests, so those of us that got the 6 can claim a faster aleut smaller device

PS- Video is in spanish but you can see the results

But the Plus has the wow factor. And the iPhone 6 is Alaskan?

But seriously, now all of a sudden we care about specs and benchmarks? I saw another forum almost come apart at the seams the other night arguing over which model was better. The mods finally stepped in. It was bizarre.

That won't happen here :D

Your thread is fine; I'm just sounding a precautionary warning. :)

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
I missed the reference to Alaska. Not sure what it meant.

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007

But seriously, now all of a sudden we care about specs and benchmarks? I saw another forum almost come apart at the seams the other night arguing over which model was better. The mods finally stepped in. It was bizarre.

LOL I happen to like my 6 but like someone else here said, I may go with the plus for the next gen. As I think the size is nice in some settings. I am wildly envious of the battery on the plus. The performance differences are small and some attribute it to the larger screen.

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
Is the iPhone 6+ CPU clocked higher than the 6?

jaydoc1

Contributor
Silver
Sep 23, 2007
Your 6 may be faster than my 6 Plus but my 6 Plus is WAAAAAAAAY faster than my 4S was! :p

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA

That is like saying, "My iPhone is bigger than your iPhone and my iPhone can beat up your iPhone."