iPhone 6 beats the 6 Plus in speed tests

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
iPhone 6 beats the 6Plus in speed tests, so those of us that got the 6 can claim a faster aleut smaller device

PS- Video is in spanish but you can see the results

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
iPhone 6 beats the 6Plus in speed tests, so those of us that got the 6 can claim a faster aleut smaller device

PS- Video is in spanish but you can see the results

But the Plus has the wow factor. And the iPhone 6 is Alaskan?

But seriously, now all of a sudden we care about specs and benchmarks? I saw another forum almost come apart at the seams the other night arguing over which model was better. The mods finally stepped in. It was bizarre.

That won't happen here :D

Your thread is fine; I'm just sounding a precautionary warning. :)

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007

But seriously, now all of a sudden we care about specs and benchmarks? I saw another forum almost come apart at the seams the other night arguing over which model was better. The mods finally stepped in. It was bizarre.

LOL I happen to like my 6 but like someone else here said, I may go with the plus for the next gen. As I think the size is nice in some settings. I am wildly envious of the battery on the plus. The performance differences are small and some attribute it to the larger screen.

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA

That is like saying, "My iPhone is bigger than your iPhone and my iPhone can beat up your iPhone."