iPhone 6 camp out thread!

Hinezy

Contributor
Silver
May 24, 2008
Mt.Carmel, PA
I didn't see a thread for those of us that will be purchasing a phone in a retail location on launch day.

My major concern is the limited # of iPhone 6 Plus! I'm hoping to get one on launch day!

Sent from my iPhone 5

CASEACE79

Contributor
Bronze
Mar 29, 2009
Gonna camp too. Hopefully there is enough. At this point I don't care what color as long as it's 64GB or 128 6 plus. Kinda nervous.

Hinezy

Contributor
Silver
May 24, 2008
Mt.Carmel, PA
I called my local AT&T store and they said they're not getting any pluses in for launch! So I've been calling around! I'm about an hour and a half from two Apple Stores but I fear long lines at those two places! I'm not sure what to do!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5

Hinezy

Contributor
Silver
May 24, 2008
Mt.Carmel, PA
My local Radio Shack isn't taking preorders until tomorrow for the plus and I asked if they are guaranteed for the 19th and he said yes. I don't trust him though!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5

CASEACE79

Contributor
Bronze
Mar 29, 2009
I'm contemplating my local Best Buy. Worried they won't have enough though. May just bite the bullet and show up 8:30-9:00PM at my Apple Store. Good thing and bad thing is that my Apple Store sells the most iPhones in the US so is allotted a lot of phones but also has huge crowds. Any thoughts?

Hinezy

Contributor
Silver
May 24, 2008
Mt.Carmel, PA
I'm contemplating my local Best Buy. Worried they won't have enough though. May just bite the bullet and show up 8:30-9:00PM at my Apple Store. Good thing and bad thing is that my Apple Store sells the most iPhones in the US so is allotted a lot of phones but also has huge crowds. Any thoughts?
8:30-9:00 PM, my heart! I was hoping to show up at 4:00 AM and get my iPhone Plus but it's looking less likely! I'm wondering how early I need to get there!

Sent from my iPhone 5

Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
Does Best Buy normally get a big stock in for launch day? Im thinking of camping out their too.

CASEACE79

Contributor
Bronze
Mar 29, 2009
God I just don't know where to camp. Been debating for days now. Apple Store is gonna be swamped. 5,000+ more than likely if last year is any indication. But they'll have the largest stock.

azfalcon

Bronze
Sep 14, 2014
I would love to camp out but I with the verizon edge program I have to go through Verizon. I assume they won't be getting any or enough plusses to warrant camping

CASEACE79

Contributor
Bronze
Mar 29, 2009
I would love to camp out but I with the verizon edge program I have to go through Verizon. I assume they won't be getting any or enough plusses to warrant camping
I think it depends. If it's an actual Verizon store and not a franchised reseller you may have some luck. I know my local franchise store won't get any in for release day.

jafundy

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
So does anybody believe they will have the 6+ in stores on launch day? Att? Best Buy? Apple? I'm beginning to doubt it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk