iPhone 6 Cancellations

Discussion in 'iPhone 6' started by KenSolo, Sep 12, 2014.

1. KenSolo

KenSolo Member
    Bronze

Got an email from AT&T canceling my order, because they couldn't verify my information. So I've been on the phone with them getting transferred from one person/department to the next for 2 hours. So I said screw it went to the App Store so I got a 4 week wait till I get my phone. Worse Launch EVER!

2. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

Did you order the iPhone 6 Plus? As recent as 5 minutes ago, I saw availability of the iPhone 6 on all carriers.

3. KenSolo

KenSolo Member
    Bronze

I ordered the 6 Plus. Oh well a month will go by quick. (I hope)

4. efuseakay

efuseakay Contributor
    Silver

You'll have iOS 8 to play with in the meantime. :)

5. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

Thank you for your recent purchase on the AT&T Premier Online Store. We're happy that you chose AT&T as your wireless service provider.

Unfortunately, we're unable to process your credit card. Please go to our AT&T Business Care Central website, to get more information and to fix any incorrect information. You may be able to resolve the issue using our self-service options.

If you need assistance, please call us at your earliest convenience and we can help you complete your order: 888.499.8008,Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time.

The phone number is incorrect it should read 866-499-8008
    and that phone number keeps hanging up on me

611 customer service told me they won't do nothing over the phone do it online or in store

Can't sign up for Premiere because they have a text for a number (999)999-999
    and my husbands military e-mail which he is retired now

besides there is enough money in my bank Apple had no problem

#5 imutter, Sep 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2014
  6. Tattooed Alex

Tattooed Alex Genius
    Gold

I just received an email from Apple asking me to complete my order by tomorrow or the order will be cancelled. It must of finally stored the phone in the cart after numerous attempts last night. This is strange because the option to order was never available on the Apple Store app. I have my AT&T confirmation orders so I should be good, keeping my fingers crossed. I tried to log back into the Apple Store app, but it says the line isn't available for an upgrade so I am assuming that is the case since the AT&T order went through.

7. KenSolo

KenSolo Member
    Bronze

To be honest after 8 years of iPhone releases you would believe Apple would have figured out how to make their preorders smoother. For that matter all carrier's sites.

8. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

anyone getting the order page at apple to open?
    or are trying to call?

9. Zanthe

Zanthe #apple
    Gold

So you're saying it isn't "magical"... ?

10. shutter13

shutter13 Evangelist
    Gold

There is no such thing as bad publicity. This fiasco will have the Apple name in the news 10X as much as if it had gone smooth. And there is still the camping out publicity to go.

11. Tattooed Alex

Tattooed Alex Genius
    Gold

Why am I not surprised where their is a will there is a way for AT&T to screw up my order and cancel one of them this afternoon and then spend 45 minutes on the phone with them and the guy cancelled my other order as well. The best part is this idiot kept telling me how it was all good and he fixed everything in an accent I could barely understand. I just ordered through the Apple store with a delivery date of the first week of October. I am patient and understand it isn't the end of the world, but I am pissed at the moron help desk guy that I could barely understand and clearly didn't understand what I was saying because he couldn't answer my question and kept repeating he fixed everything. I will never again order through AT&T again.

12. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

I was told they can not do anything for me go online or to the store. I wanted to cancel my order!

13. Tattooed Alex

Tattooed Alex Genius
    Gold

I was infuriated with the rep. I can somewhat understand how the one order got assigned to my primary line, but when the guy said he cancelled my other order after that the update said it was awaiting shipment I about went through the roof. I ordered through Apple the second time. I learned my lesson with ordering through AT&T.

14. KenSolo

KenSolo Member
    Bronze

I used to order all my iPhones through AT&T, but after this crap they pulled! Oh well it might be for the best.