iPhone 6 cases

KenSolo

Bronze
Oct 9, 2011
Looking at eBay and amazon, they already gave a large list of cases. I'm looking into one with a belt holster. Just curious on what you guys are getting.

XrayeyeS

Sep 14, 2012
Looking at eBay and amazon, they already gave a large list of cases. I'm looking into one with a belt holster. Just curious on what you guys are getting.
I ordered the iPhone 6 Case, Spigen® [METALLIZED BUTTONS] iPhone 6 (4.7) Protective [Neo Hybrid Series] [Metal Slate] Bumper Case Slim Fit Dual Protection Cover for iPhone 6 (4.7) Metal Slate from Amazon

Sent using iCafe app

billnye97

Contributor
Silver
Jun 21, 2007
Cleveland
I ordered two different Spigen cases and I figured if I like them I'll keep it or I'll return them after I get the phone. I have a 1 1/2 year old so I definitely need a case from day one. I usually didn't use a case until my daughter launched my iPhone 5S at Ikea and chipped the side of the phone.

I'll probably end up getting one of the Apple cases.

KenSolo

Bronze
Oct 9, 2011
Cool I was looking into iPhone 6 Plus Case, SUPCASE [Heavy Duty] Belt Clip Holster. It's on Amazon for $10 plus shipping.

jafundy

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
Does anybody have the dimensions of the 5.5 inch iPhone. Obviously it is 5.5 inches tall but how wide is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KenSolo

Bronze
Oct 9, 2011
I may get spigen because I want one on day one. Does it protect the whole phone and screen like Otterbox?
Looking at the pics and what I've read on Amazon it has a built-in screen protector and a hard shell like the Otterbox. Plus a belt clip. Also I went on eBay and found a decent version for $5.00 that would ship before the phone.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL

KenSolo

Bronze
Oct 9, 2011
Ok, this is what I saw. It's not bad. I could get it and have it while I am waiting for a full protected case. Good idea? Are you doing this as well?

It says front screen case as well. Hmm!
My plan is to wait until I secure my pre-order first, then order the cases. I wouldn't want to have a case and no phone. That would be rubbing salt to the wound.

KenSolo

Bronze
Oct 9, 2011
I just bought the eBay listing you sent me. I wanted something! Anything! I like this too, for now.

Yes, iPhone 6+, but only the 16GB. I've always only needed the 16GB. What color are you getting?
Funny thing! I just ordered mines off eBay! After trying to take the high road! I'm getting the gold!