iPhone 6 getting stuck sometimes

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Sravanikishore

Bronze
Oct 31, 2011
I have bought my iphone 6 in april and it is strucking sometimes and now i am in india does apple provide international warranty

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
If your phone is freezing/locking up, it is most likely a software problem that you can fix. First try doing a hard reset. A hard reset is similar to a reboot. You won't lose any data or settings. Press the home button and the power button at the same time. Release both buttons when you see the Apple logo. If this doesn't help, restore the phone in iTunes on your computer.

Sravanikishore

Bronze
Oct 31, 2011
Can we exchange iphone even if it is not a contract phone . Like i have iphone 6 when iphone 7 is released i can exchange it with it by paying some amount?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
It's up to the carrier. They will probably allow you to trade it in when upgrading to a new phone. I would call them now and ask about their upgrade policy so you can estimate how much you'll have to pay for the new iPhone next month.

Oct 31, 2011
There some noise coming when I play music. Will that be due to hardware issue or software issue. Do they replace iphone if it is hardware issue?

Oct 31, 2011
Does Apple provide international warranty ? I have bought my phone in U.S but I am in India at present. I will be leaving to US in a month. Will Apple replace my iPhone in India? It's a unlocked iPhone

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Does Apple provide international warranty ? I have bought my phone in U.S but I am in India at present. I will be leaving to US in a month. Will Apple replace my iPhone in India? It's a unlocked iPhone
Do you have an Apple Store where you live? If not, call them and see if you can get a replacement shipped.

Make sure it's hardware first. Restore to factory settings and check if the problem continues.

Nov 9, 2012
I feel it will best for this person to wait till he returns to the US,and then take iPhone6 to a Apple Store.
He bought it in the US and it will get resolved quicker, in the US. Just my own thinking on it.