iPhone 6 instead of 5S!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hinezy

Contributor
Silver
May 24, 2008
Mt.Carmel, PA
Anyone else think that with all of the rumors that Apple has cut back orders on the iPhone 5 due to slower sales, that they may release a new design iPhone 6 instead of a 5S?

Sent from my iPhone 5

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Anyone else think that with all of the rumors that Apple has cut back orders on the iPhone 5 due to slower sales, that they may release a new design iPhone 6 instead of a 5S?

Sent from my iPhone 5
I think we'll see a 5S this year. I wont get it, I'm happy with the iPhone 5, still waiting on a jailbreak :(

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
Production for the iPhone 5 has been reduced to make way for the newly designed iPhone 6 with a larger screen and a completely new iOS. You heard it hear first. ;)

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I honestly think that Apple is going to have to be more proactive in how it deals with the competition. Android is looking more attractive to a lot more people. Apple needs to take that crowbar and open up a little bit. Also, make a better phone.

luislahud

Bronze
Jan 10, 2009
I'm not getting any iPhone "S" anymore
I still have an iPhone 4S Couse I didn't qualify for an upgrade by the time the iPhone 5 came out.I want a major upgrade before upgrading.

Sent using iCafe app

Kobel1up

Contributor
Bronze
Mar 14, 2012
Eastern Ohio
I like to play with my sister in laws Android to see how it works. I had fun with my first Android, but I couldn't wait for the next new better Android. They all became faster, bigger and cool new OS names. What I didn't like was, each phone had the same problems. They get sluggish with the more memory you use, apps can mess your phone up and they stop updating phones less then a year old.

Sent using iCafe app

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
Apple gave in to the market with the iPad mini. Apple's next logical move would be to cater to the changing market with a larger iPhone and more flexibile iOS. Otherwise, their stubbornness will be their downfall.

neo

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
murf, Tn
Apple gave in to the market with the iPad mini. Apple's next logical move would be to cater to the changing market with a larger iPhone and more flexibile iOS. Otherwise, their stubbornness will be their downfall.
Yep or end up like RIM

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 2

JDem

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 19, 2011
NNJ and Central PA
Finally got my LTE with the iPhone 5. Gonna have to be a pretty big change to get me to upgrade again. This coming from a guy who has not had a single phone for a full 12 months since 2007.

medenblik

Contributor
Silver
Mar 25, 2010
i will upgrade as I am eligible....I love my 5 but want the newest..

now waiting to hear as to WHEN it will come out..

Arcangel2176

Silver
Jul 24, 2007
I honestly think that Apple is going to have to be more proactive in how it deals with the competition. Android is looking more attractive to a lot more people. Apple needs to take that crowbar and open up a little bit. Also, make a better phone.
You know I felt this way when the 5 came out and I left tried windows phone and Android again. Android for all its customizations and supposed innovations is still in constant beta with quirks and battery issues always present. Windows phone as nice as the modern UI is and the OS is issueless. Their ecosystem isn't great and they're non Nokia phones suck. The Nokia phones as great as they are have weight/design aesthetics that hamper them. I have returned to iOS and the iPhone 5 and while using it again have realized how great this ecosystem and OS is. Add to that the impeccable design and style of the hardware. No competition. I longed for the bigger screens had the SGS3 and note 2 and recently the HTC one although the real estate is great for certain things the phones are clumsy, big and difficult to use one handed. In summation the formula Apple has is the winning formula. There will be some attrition here and there but as the users realize these things they will return as I and many others have