iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Cjvdh

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2009
York, PA
www.twitter.com
Thanks everyone for welcoming me back I appreciate all the support and I missed you all! Europa, Napoleon, Chris, etc your all great!! I am going to be getting the new iPhone I am not rushing anything I don't have to own the phone on launch day I'm not that impatient however I do want it! I am just not sure what I want I sold my iPad not long ago because it just sat there and collected dust I never used it so I was thinking the iPhone 6 Plus would fill that gap between phone and tablet for me however now I'm having second thoughts because I don't want to lose or sacrifice portability. I need to be able to transport my phone comfortably everyday like everyone else. No I don't wear skinny jeans so it shouldn't be a problem I just don't know what I want suggestions? Also how does this AT&T next work? I've never used it or anything I've always bought my phones outright cash but since I've been laid off my AT&T bill is a little behind so I was thinking about using the proceeds of selling my iPhone 5 to cover the little bit I owe AT&T and enroll in next with the iPhone 6 how does it work? Thanks everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Don't worry! I shall help with what I can recall. AT&T Next is basically where you choose 12,18,24 months, or is it just two of those, 18,24, where you'll pay a little bit off each month. You have to pay it all off after a certain amount of months or you lose the phone. But I did hear that this May be even worse then it sounds as there may be subsidies added in to the price without you knowing it.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Don't worry! I shall help with what I can recall. AT&T Next is basically where you choose 12,18,24 months, or is it just two of those, 18,24, where you'll pay a little bit off each month. You have to pay it all off after a certain amount of months or you lose the phone. But I did hear that this May be even worse then it sounds as there may be subsidies added in to the price without you knowing it.
You are astoundingly misinformed. :D

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
You are astoundingly misinformed. :D
About what? The first part is correct, but as far as the add ons to the price, that may just have been something someone said online to scare us. It scared me for sure. I was going to do Next but then I saw my mom had a 2 year upgrade.

As far as the title goes, iPhone 6+! Go for the top of the line smartphone baby!

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
About what? The first part is correct, but as far as the add ons to the price, that may just have been something someone said online to scare us. It scared me for sure. I was going to do Next but then I saw my mom had a 2 year upgrade.

As far as the title goes, iPhone 6+! Go for the top of the line smartphone baby!
You listen to way too much online FUD.

Docd

Contributor
Silver
Oct 16, 2011
I don't know of. You pay the full price if the phone divided into 20 or 24 months depending on which plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I don't know of. You pay the full price if the phone divided into 20 or 24 months depending on which plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is correct from what I know. I would have done it but I obviously don't want to pay the full retail price, and I don't upgrade every year.