iPhone 6 Pelican Voyager Case and Zagg HDX

Discussion in 'iPhone Cases and Accessories' started by EverythingApple, Oct 1, 2014.

1. EverythingApple

EverythingApple Evangelist
    Gold

I just got the Pelican Voyager and I don't like it. I also got the Zagg HDX (and had AT&T install it) but I really don't care for the cut outs. I love my ghost armor, but there are no kiosks to buy from. I guess I'll have to send for a new one and install it myself.

Any suggestions for a better case? I'm waiting for the Lifeproof nuud for iPhone 6.

2. ednygma

ednygma Contributor
    Bronze

I wish they made a nuud for the plus but looks like only the fre.

3. aggieman

aggieman Zealot
    Gold

4. ednygma

ednygma Contributor
    Bronze

Thanks. I missed that.

I have a Zagg HD sitting at home waiting for my 6+ to arrive. After reading more I am going to swap it out for a Zagg Glass protector.

5. aggieman

aggieman Zealot
    Gold

I have the Zagg Glass right now and really like it. Only con is that when I installed it there is one speck of dirt and a few spots of dust and it is making me really OCD :). May have to pull it off and buy another and start again.

The LP Nuud cant come soon enough. Not sure how much bulk it will add. I ran with it as my main case on my 5 and 5s but am not certain I will be able to use it day in and day out on the 6+. Will definitely get one for ski/beach vacations and summer around the pool with the kids but looking at the Spigen Neo Hybrid as my main case.

6. ednygma

ednygma Contributor
    Bronze

Thinking ahead for next summer around the pool myself. I am going to use the leather apple case for now and then examine/evaluate more rugged (but as little bulk as possible) cases as they come out.

And totally get the speck of dust killing you. One LITTLE thing like that becomes the ONLY thing you see.

7. Cjvdh

Cjvdh Zealot
    Gold

Im with you guys as well can't wait for the life proof nuud for the plus!

8. EverythingApple

Gold

I said the 6, not the 6+. Don't know if they'll make one for the +.

9. tortex73

tortex73 Contributor
    Bronze

What don't you like about the Voyager? Just checked it out, seems up my alley.

10. EverythingApple

Gold

Power button seems a bit hard to press. I put in for my ghost armor warranty replacement for my and my wife's phone. I don't like the cutouts on the HDX protector and the TT&T rep didn't do such a great job. I might go to a different store and get the glass if the ghost armor doesn't fit my boat too. lol

11. ednygma

ednygma Contributor
    Bronze

I have used HDX prior and this time opted for the Glass on my 6+. Wow, what a difference. This thing looks and feels beautiful. You will not be disappointed.